What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Binary Trigger Questions

ORL-LLC

The Official Binary Trigger Group Buy Thread Draft sent to STAFF

WORRIED/Questions that still need answered:
Will they be available in the promised 16+ weeks, and do I need to pay for them now, or when the SHIP?

Pat

ORL-LLC

Got some Trigger time with the Franklin Binary HK Pack this afternoon.
He even left me a Sling :)
(Uploading video now)

We are GETTING CLOSE to opening the Official Group Buy Thread
but I need to call them Monday and check on a few things.

ORL-LLC

9MM HK Binary and a couple Post Samples.
We tried the 9MM Pack in the 53SD, but had too weak of Hammer Spring in the Binary Pack, (Light Primer Strikes)

Definitely FUN , easy Doubles :) but takes practice to get smooth full auto.

We will test it again once he installs a REAL Spring :)

and a couple Post Samples

Nehalem Man

The Franklin Armory trigger will never equal the smoothness or cycle rate of a full auto HK trigger pack. I have seen video of others who can reach some impressive cycle rates with the trigger, but I'm not one of them and even Franklin themselves cannot match the cycle rate.

Where it does shine is with hammered pairs. It is basically a two round burst trigger. I treat it as such on targets and steel plates and it works quite well in that mode.

BFSIIIā„¢ for HK - Bing video

-E-

Grease Gunner

You hit the nail on the head with the ā€œ2 shot burstā€ concept. I was a skeptic on them as a friend was trying to get me to buy one. I saw it as a bullet masterbation device until he said ā€œshoot it as a 2 shot burstā€ and once I wrapped my head around that and tried it....I was amazed with what you can do with it. From 5 yards to 25 yards (backing up 5 yards each time), 60 rounds, 6 pair at each , shooting 2 shot groups, I had 5 rounds outside the black on a B8 Target, but everything was inside the 8 inch ā€œ8 ringā€ needless to say-Iā€™m highly impressed and a little nervous as to how effective it can be.

ORL-LLC

O.K. Guys
Get Ready for the OFFICIAL GROUP BUY THREAD:

"Hi Patrick,
We don't charge for product until the product is ready to ship. So, no money down, no deposits, etc.
We do have you fill out a pre-payment form, that way when your order is ready to ship, we automatically charge your account and ship your order.

Thank you"

ORL-LLC

So I suppose you think you are OFF "MY BLACK LIST" since this is a NEW FORUM? ā˜ ļø

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grease Gunner

Just an FYI-for those who were wondering if I could put my binary into my BPP HK23EK....I can NOT unless I really machine the housing to clearance the 23E ejector. So that a no go, but they work in the standard type ejector guns-9mm, 223, 308.

evort

Contributing member
Z U fooking J

Ask an old Navy radioman for translation. šŸ˜‰

My natural curiosity kicked in - https://www.rogerwendell.com/qandz.html Stand fooking by?

Just an FYI-for those who were wondering if I could put my binary into my BPP HK23EK....I can NOT unless I really machine the housing to clearance the 23E ejector. So that a no go, but they work in the standard type ejector guns-9mm, 223, 308.

Thank you, makes me wonder if a Franklin would fit in a BPP11.

ORL-LLC

I'll machine it out for you for FREE, if you send me a sample to follow.

ORL-LLC

Got the THUMBS UP from Staff, so get ready guys.

This will only be open for a Limited time!

ORL-LLC

POSTED: