What's new

Two Binary Trigger Questions

Grease Gunner

I have one of the Franklin units for my PTR host (just because) and I can get order the Franklin triggers from my distributors-IF theyd ever get anything back in stock

evort

I have 2 Franklin AR, 9mm and 556 SBRs. They're fun and they've been reliable through 500 rounds or so.

I am thinking about clones, MP5, HK53, HK11, I bet a Franklin in an BPP11 would be a hoot.

ORL-LLC

Submitted Agreement to Franklin Armory.

Should have numbers shortly.

Pat

MMissile

Some months back, I bought a new/complete pistol-lower from Franklin, with the binary trigger. I was building a pistol from parts I had laying around. I sold the trigger, and the rest of the complete-lower cost me about 75 bucks. Never shot one of those triggers. I've watched videos on those and the Rare-Breed. No real thoughts or opinions, other than a lot like a bump-stock.

MMissile

There's been a lot of talk about pistol-braces, also. All my "pistols" now have magazines in the grips. I don't wanna get caught-up in that possible mess. I sold the coolest AR pistol I've seen/had, for that reason.

AGG

Staff member
Some months back, I bought a new/complete pistol-lower from Franklin, with the binary trigger. I was building a pistol from parts I had laying around. I sold the trigger, and the rest of the complete-lower cost me about 75 bucks. Never shot one of those triggers. I've watched videos on those and the Rare-Breed. No real thoughts or opinions, other than a lot like a bump-stock.

Yes--- but without the wobbly, goofy stock. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

evort

The binary trigger requires live practice, tough to practice right now. I found a good muzzle brake will help, I'm using an Epsilon VG6, it drives the recoil straight back instead of climbing so much.

A machine gun requires practice too.

I don't care for the bumpstock but they should never have been made illegal.

ORL-LLC

Anything to share with the good news/ bad news?
BAD NEWS:
"a 16+ week lead time for BFSIII triggers and a 6+ month lead time for firearms"

GOOD NEWS:
An Incredible Price which I am passing on to the 1st "X"# of members, just working with "STAFF" as how to run this.

WORRIED:
Will they be available in 16+ weeks, and do I need to pay for them now, or when the SHIP?

Pat