What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Binary Trigger Questions

Grease Gunner

I have one of the Franklin units for my PTR host (just because) and I can get order the Franklin triggers from my distributors-IF theyd ever get anything back in stock

evort

Contributing member
I have 2 Franklin AR, 9mm and 556 SBRs. They're fun and they've been reliable through 500 rounds or so.

I am thinking about clones, MP5, HK53, HK11, I bet a Franklin in an BPP11 would be a hoot.

ORL-LLC

Submitted Agreement to Franklin Armory.

Should have numbers shortly.

Pat

ORL-LLC

Got some :) GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS :(

Talking it over with STAFF NOW (Tony-Ender)

Last edited:

MMissile

Some months back, I bought a new/complete pistol-lower from Franklin, with the binary trigger. I was building a pistol from parts I had laying around. I sold the trigger, and the rest of the complete-lower cost me about 75 bucks. Never shot one of those triggers. I've watched videos on those and the Rare-Breed. No real thoughts or opinions, other than a lot like a bump-stock.

MMissile

There's been a lot of talk about pistol-braces, also. All my "pistols" now have magazines in the grips. I don't wanna get caught-up in that possible mess. I sold the coolest AR pistol I've seen/had, for that reason.

AGG

Staff member
Some months back, I bought a new/complete pistol-lower from Franklin, with the binary trigger. I was building a pistol from parts I had laying around. I sold the trigger, and the rest of the complete-lower cost me about 75 bucks. Never shot one of those triggers. I've watched videos on those and the Rare-Breed. No real thoughts or opinions, other than a lot like a bump-stock.

Yes--- but without the wobbly, goofy stock. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

evort

Contributing member
The binary trigger requires live practice, tough to practice right now. I found a good muzzle brake will help, I'm using an Epsilon VG6, it drives the recoil straight back instead of climbing so much.

A machine gun requires practice too.

I don't care for the bumpstock but they should never have been made illegal.

ORL-LLC

Anything to share with the good news/ bad news?
BAD NEWS:
"a 16+ week lead time for BFSIII triggers and a 6+ month lead time for firearms"

GOOD NEWS:
An Incredible Price which I am passing on to the 1st "X"# of members, just working with "STAFF" as how to run this.

WORRIED:
Will they be available in 16+ weeks, and do I need to pay for them now, or when the SHIP?

Pat