What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video games?

ENDER

Staff member
My dad had to be a little different - instead of the Atari 2600, he bought the family a Magnavox Odyssey 2. So instead of playing Pac-Man, we got stuck playing KC Munchkin. Ahh to be 10 again.

1617941185147.png

ORL-LLC

Missile Command--- another one of my favorites. ;)

Tony

I was stationed in the Philippines when that came out in the '80's
They put a machine in at Base Ops's and we would head over after we got off on Swing Shift and play it for hr's!
I actually have a Missile Command and Chop Lifter cabinet in the shop.
Have been planning on setting up a MAME system in it so you can play 100's of the Old Games.

I also have a very good copy of the game on my iPhone.
The Sound is perfect, but not the same without the RollerBall
iPhone-MC.jpg

AGG

Staff member
I was stationed in the Philippines when that came out in the '80's
They put a machine in at Base Ops's and we would head over after we got off on Swing Shift and play it for hr's!
I actually have a Missile Command and Chop Lifter cabinet in the shop.
Have been planning on setting up a MAME system in it so you can play 100's of the Old Games.

I also have a very good copy of the game on my iPhone.
The Sound is perfect, but not the same without the RollerBall

I remember the roller ball (a.k.a. the guidance system). ;)

Tony

Last edited:

Barn Owl Lover

I mostly play shooters (third and first person) and racing games. I was sort of hoping for Gran Turismo 7 to come out this year, but that's doubtful.

Guyanaman1963

We have an '80's vintage Pac Man in the basement we use about an hour or so every couple weeks. In the 80's I saved my paper route money for an Atari 2600 that surely ended up in some landfill, lol.

There's a vintage arcade place about 30 minutes from me where you can play all you want for like $10/hour or $25 for a full day. Some '60's pinball, later pinball, OG Asteroids, Galaga & Galaxian, Space Invaders to name a few. Only been there once, but a neat idea.
There’s one in Ibor City by the bay in Tampa Fl... Its more like a sports bar with a the vintage arcade games on both floors.
Bar food, alcohol, music and dancing... makes it an awesome place!
I actually found it by accident and plan on returning.
M.

MSOGDAWG

Atari 2600 was my first system....moon patrol, donkey kong, frogger oh man. Hot wheels, stompers, watchin wrastlin with dad. Far easier days for sure.

AGG

Staff member
Atari 2600 was my first system....moon patrol, donkey kong, frogger oh man. Hot wheels, stompers, watchin wrastlin with dad. Far easier days for sure.

That was my first system--- I miss the simpler days. :giggle:

Tony