What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome

Brad4065

The members and staff extend a warm welcome to HK USA to the site. ;)

Tony
Tony

Ok....can you dumb it down for the mentally challenged and/or the mental giants {i.e., me}?
Is there a link on HKPS? I mean, I know I can "google it".

Just trying to make sure I'm not the ONLY village idiot in the village. :unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

ETA: I haven't bought much HK swag in a while, and the money is burning a hole in my wallet.

AGG

Staff member
Posted in OP. ;)

Tony

Last edited:

Hk-USPC-40

Where can the link to that part of the site be?
looked & couldn't find it
HkUSA helped me out sending the USPc357 Barrel & Hk45C magazine releases + springs FAST~~~~

AGG

Staff member
Thanks for the warm welcomes! We are here to try to answer any HK Customer Service related questions, or possibly answer HK questions in General.

Glad to have you. ;)

Tony

MrBones

Thanks for the warm welcomes! We are here to try to answer any HK Customer Service related questions, or possibly answer HK questions in General.
Can you tell us what's going on with the HK Webshop site? It's been down for over almost two weeks.

UltraFudd

Late to the party to say hello, but welcome to the group.

Just a note of thanks to y’all for stocking some .45ACP UMP and P7 PSP mags! Apparently prayers do get answered. 🙏🏻

ENDER

Staff member
As much as I would love for them to update us here on HKProshop.com, I’m sure they have their hands full and are doing the best they can to get things fully operational. At this point, official FB and Instagram accounts are our best source for information. I know, I’m trying to spend my $200 too 😝

ENDER

Staff member
I’m suspecting that as well. Too bad
If it is, I hope they’re not waiting for the FBI to intervene. I had a client hit with ransomware last year. We remediated immediately while working with insurance/forensic team/messaging firm and unfortunately a ransomware negotiation company. Even after notifying the local and federal authorities immediately - the FBI didn’t contact us until 6 weeks after we were fully operational again. They chastised us for paying the ransom and not letting them try to decrypt. Yeah right guys. 🤦‍♂️