What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND WTB Stainless USP or USPc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesutozil

Hey all, new here. Bought my first stainless recently (full size 45) and gotta have more!

I am a little particular, here is what I'm searching for...

Looking for new in box/unfired USP or USPc in .40 S&W or 9mm. Maybe a bit more preference for a compact. Not really interested in 45 full size at the moment. 45 compact maybe, but definitely prefer .40 or 9mm right now.

I know it will be hard to find unfired, so definitely open to used safe queens or low round count. Looking for ones that come with all the original extras such as case, manual, etc.

I prefer the older models with the roll-marked HK logo, the eagle over N stamping, and the HK USP on the grip/frame. However still open to newer production ones, so feel free to let me know what you have.

If anyone has something that fits this please let me know! Thanks in advance!

mesutozil

Welcome to the site. :)
Check Gunbroker periodically. ;)

Tony

Thanks! And yeah, I am refreshing Gunbroker hourly to see any new ones that pop up hahaha.

mesutozil

I PMed the OP four days ago??
No Reply Yet!!
OK TX-HK wants this too @ HKPro

Just replied via PM explaining the delay. Sorry about that...Definitely interested though as you know!

mesutozil

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/925889282
This one looks just like mine @ $1100 currently
Closes in 4 hours
One night sight appears to be ruined
I could sell mine for that = $1100 with four magazines + case manual etc
KH Date code USPc40 SS
Add $200 if you want a NEW 357 SIG Barrel

Appreciate it but I found one about a month ago. Also got the barrel, so I think I am good on 40 for a while. IMO you should keep your KH, you will regret it if you let it go!

This is the one I picked up, AC date code that matches one of my compact 9 stainless.

da 40.png

Hk-USPC-40

She's a Beauty!!
Congrats!!!
After seeing the prices climb from $600ish to $1100ish in the last year it makes you really wonder
Guess they have been discontinued for 7-8 years +
Won't be long & they will be like the P7s

AGG

Staff member
Appreciate it but I found one about a month ago. Also got the barrel, so I think I am good on 40 for a while. IMO you should keep your KH, you will regret it if you let it go!

This is the one I picked up, AC date code that matches one of my compact 9 stainless.

Gorgeous--- closing the thread--- unless you are searching for another one. ;)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.