What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

Brad4065

Here's what should worry everyone......
Pfizer, just lost its' court battle. Wanna know what it was?

Pfizer fought to keep all of it's trials, records, results, and no results out of view for a seventy five (75) year period,
in Federal court, and lost. Yah have to wonder why they didn't want this info disclosed for 75 years......hmmmm

Nra-Life-Member

Anyone with family / indivudual medical conditions should follow their doctors instructions................................... If not then find a new doctor.

Last edited:

Brad4065

Anyone with family / indivudual medical conditions should follow their doctors instructions................................... If not then find a new doctor.
Listen to your doctor, then bite the bullet.

Listen to that little voice in the back of your mind that says otherwise. It's that same voice that tells
you to turn around, and watch your 6. Just sayin....my wife spent a lifetime in pharma.....she and now
I know WAY too much to listen to quacks.

Cheers!!!!!!

Nra-Life-Member

my wife spent a lifetime in pharma.....she and now
I know WAY too much to listen to quacks.

Cheers!!!!!!
Please share what you can. My aunt was an exec at a large pharma company and always said be aware - but that was over 40 years ago - I am sure things have changed (Not always for the better).

ENDER

Staff member
To keep the numbers high, MIchigan is now reporting weekly positive cases combined with probable cases. Some people fall for this and continue to live in fear.

Brad4065

Please share what you can. My aunt was an exec at a large pharma company and always said be aware - but that was over 40 years ago - I am sure things have changed (Not always for the better).
Case in point, and think about this for a minute:

"A good doctor, is a horrible business person.".....why? Because a good doctor will fix you, and hope to never see you again.
"A bad doctor is a a great business person".....why? Because they keep you coming back in for repeat business.

Think about that one next time to go to your PCP.

03man

Some of us here think the vaccine is the problem, no offence

I gathered that from some of the cryptic comments.
But I don't understand why or how the "vaccine" is the "problem"- no offense taken or intended; but can you explain in a few sentences the why or how?

03man

Case in point, and think about this for a minute:

"A good doctor, is a horrible business person.".....why? Because a good doctor will fix you, and hope to never see you again.
"A bad doctor is a a great business person".....why? Because they keep you coming back in for repeat business.

Think about that one next time to go to your PCP.
The solution to that situation is pretty simple; don't use a "bad" doctor.

03man

My personal opinion, is that it causes mutations in the virus, makes it keep changing to adapt. hence the reason this will never be over

Thanks. That is a reasonable observation; whether it actually causes more mutations than the virus does naturally is unknown and not all mutations are bad, which is just my personal opinion also.

MMissile

I've had a good life and had some great experiences, none of us are getting out alive
Me too. I've done more odd and cool stuff, than anybody I know personally.
On the 20th, I'll have my 20th surgery. Still, I want to do more in the next few years...

MMissile

Thank you. Gifts are given, to be enjoyed. I was always told "life is a gift"...so I'm enjoying my gift.

Trust me, I've also given up a lot of things... to do others and be more free than most people. Not always easy choices.