What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

HotelKilo

It appears the Canadian trucker convoy has been completely cleared out in Ottawa?

Streets cleared. Trucks impounded. Gov is gonna auction off the vehicles.

Basically, party over. Wasted effort.
That is sad and unfortunate. I'm reading that Trudeau is being sued for unjustifiably invoking the Emergencies Act by one or more provinces. While the battle of Ottawa looks like a loss, the war is not over yet and I am hoping for the best. What really aggravates me is all of the news blackouts. Not just on that event but events here as well. Ever since White House officials met with lamestream news and laid down the gavel, we have hear nothing regarding the border crisis, the boats all stuck outside the ports of CA and the inflation crisis. I was taught about this kind of failure to report news but the instances I was taught about were in China, North Korea, etc.

Luther Macc

That is sad and unfortunate. I'm reading that Trudeau is being sued for unjustifiably invoking the Emergencies Act by one or more provinces. While the battle of Ottawa looks like a loss, the war is not over yet and I am hoping for the best. What really aggravates me is all of the news blackouts. Not just on that event but events here as well. Ever since White House officials met with lamestream news and laid down the gavel, we have hear nothing regarding the border crisis, the boats all stuck outside the ports of CA and the inflation crisis. I was taught about this kind of failure to report news but the instances I was taught about were in China, North Korea, etc.

Well it gets worse, the Canadian gov is gonna treat this like their own Jan 6th moment.

They announced yesterday they will be identifying everyone involved with the protest and coming after them. Business licenses, criminal charges, bank accounts, etc. The new police chief didnt mince words.

One of the prominent event organizers is already being threatened with a 10 year prison sentence.

You think any of them regret anything yet? Keeping it peaceful being the obvious blunder.

What’s crazy is this is going on just across our northern border. The cartels are running wild across the southern border.... and fking Joebama is focused on Ukraine.

Guyanaman1963

@jdowney
Well said. I agree with you on all point…. Including Trump.
In this instance, violence is not the answer, although , It has the potential of getting there quickly with the wrong guidance.
Look at Ghandie , Nelson Mandela, and Dr. King. These guys were successful with a non-violent movement for the most part.
It took everything they had to quell the violence on their side yet stand up to the Violence and political pressure from the other side.
It can be done but it takes a massive community commitment to do it.
As for Trump… well, I did vote for him…. Out of necessity.
Desantis gets it and gets my vote if he runs!
M.

HotelKilo

I don't see why we're screwed if it's Hitlery vs Trump and if people hate Trump that bad, let them burn it to the ground. I'm aging, on my way out and believe that I will survive. Additionally, I love adversity like a disabling snow storm, hurricanes and the world we'll have if we don't get our country back. I would also love to see a red wave in November, followed by Alzheimer's Joe's impeachment and installation of cackling kamala into the white house. My life is kind of boring right now and I welcome the excitement.

Luther Macc

It can be done but it takes a massive community commitment to do it.

If that route takes a massive community commitment and years to achieve, the alternative still sounds like the more effective route in my book.

American Revolution only took 3% of the population to get off their asses right? With less than a majority of the population in support. Sounds way more efficient imo. And justified.

Im not sure why I’d trust a “massive community” that just masked up & locked down over an obvious scamdemic to do the right thing with regards to eventually turning the tide at the ballot box. Canadians gave up their guns and celebrated it for a long time and it eventually led to this. Im not sure voting is a winning path once you’ve hit this level of apathy.

Also... one could very easily argue that our voting system is beyond repair. Many Canadians dont feel Tredeau is legitimate. Same could be said for Biden (and Newsom whom many feel he lost his recall). Im torn on that issue. On one hand i think the fraud is evident and some regions are lost forever. But on the other hand there are a TON of leftists in this country that will vote blue no matter what. Either way, I strongly feel that places like Canada/California/etc are lost for good and their issues cannot be voted away. The leftism is culturally systemic.

Let’s see how the 2022 midterms go. There seems to be a massive red wave coming - it’ll go a long ways to showing if our votes still matter.

So Tredeau loses favor? They’ll vote another one in. They were dumb enough to think he was a good idea the first go around. That’s not a easy mistake to make.

Newsom will be a presidential candidate before we know it. And Californians (and other libs) will vote FOR him in mass despite decades of liberal policy failing California to the point where it’s not safe to be in the SF/LA cities anymore. Forgive me for thinking voters will not right the ship. Both the voting base & politicians as a whole are a very low functioning group that nature would’ve otherwise purged a long time ago if not for our technology/ease of survival.

Ghandi, MLK, Mandela... I guess I prefer our founding fathers to those pacifists as far as role models. Besides, all 3 of those guys were trying to appeal to leftism - where sympathy points matter. When trying to shift culturally to the right, the playbook is different.

We’ll see how it goes tho. Canada appears to be the test run. With California soon to follow it’s lead. Mandatory vaxx’s to all Californians is being put forward by Newsom. As the left continues to forge ahead, it’s very difficult to see how we are winning this peacefully at the moment. (Shoulder shrug emoji)

Last edited:

MMissile

Nobody is leaving DC voluntarily. It's the government against the citizens. Been that way for a LONG time. There is only one party.

Luther Macc

We would be screwed because it would be a battle between the two factions of about 30% who want their side to win at all costs and want to burn it to the ground if they lose.

The other 40% of us are normal people who just want to live our lives in a free country and prosper with a minimum of interference.

I can live with 4 years of either of those idiots running things. It's the "burn it to the ground" part that is the problem. Push the middle to take a side and they just might decide that shooting your faction is better than having your side burning anything to the ground. That is the thing that should frighten the civil war types - they don't understand that they have to keep the middle on their side and burning shit to the ground isn't going to do it.

I think its safe to say that the bulk of participants on a gun forum tend to be conservative and would prefer to have a conservative government and culture. We are not going to get that by acting like BLM.

One could argue tho that it’s the fence riding middle grounders that are the root of the issue. Failing to choose a side & commit to it adds to the dysfunction. And prevents the very thing you say they want: stability & freedom

The BLM comparison is disingenuous. For one, the CW proponents dont want everything burnt down, they want liberalism stomped out. Secondly, context matters. BLM burned down their own neighborhoods in the name of a violent woman beating drug addict loser.

That has zero in common with those that see a violent overthrow of Tyrant Trudeau as the only answer going forward.

BLM fabricates racism so they can justify their actions. While also openly proclaiming to be a Marxist org with the ultimate goal of destabilizing western culture. How in the world does that have any contexual comparison to American loving conservatism? If the middle ground 40% cant separate the actions of those two very different groups - that’s an indictment of the middle group.

Im emjoying this debate but Im not sure we’re all on the same page. So I ask this to clarify things... are you aware that Canada as of today is proposing a bill (that will get passed) that someone can be brought to court and convicted of having the POTENTIAL for committing a “hate crime”???

Not an actual hate crime (of which practicing christianity is now cosidered such in Canada and carries prison time) but if it is deemed that you could POTENTIALLY commit an ambiguous hate crime, you can be held liable.

How much further down the dystopian rabbit hole must we go before we realize we are way past fixing this at the ballot box? Serious question. How many protesters must be trampled? How many protesters beaten? How many livelihoods ruined? How many activists jailed indefinitely?

Maybe the answer is there is no point where we consciously put an end to this slide into decay. It has to happen organically - people totally suffering and then they finally snap. I can live with that answer. But i cant live with thinking we can fix this at the ballot box. But Im game to be proven wrong, let’s see how Nov 2022 goes. Will we see any blue states finally wake up & flip or just further polarization?

My guess, the blue states are lost for good. Be it election fraud or just a really stupid voting base. Everyone would rather double down then admit they were wrong in deep blue areas. That goes for Canada also. Their entire country is dominated by the voting base of Toronto.

So not only does the Toronto area own the ballot box, but they’re willing to get violent to win. You cant beat that with pacifism imo.

Luther Macc

Let me give an analogy that might better explain my stance. It's long winded but I hope I articulate it well...

I've played a lot of sports my whole life. They are a great reflection of life/survival in general. It's competitive, testosterone matters, winning matters.

I've played a lot of basketball. On some very good courts. Where guys were playing like there really was something on the line if for no other reason than they're just hyper competitive. Just like real life - countries, ideologies, businesses, families, all compete for dominance. Totally normal human behaviour.

On the best courts I've played pickup basketball, everyone knows the rules of the game and decency. There are no refs. So it's up to the players to police ourselves. Everyone starts off with the best of intentions. But there are always a few guys that might have more testosterone & lower IQ's than the rest. They push the boundaries. Over time they start to ruin the game. You can try to talk to them and early in the week that works. Call a foul - they respect it. Maybe as the week progresses arguments start to break out as tensions rise and patience wains. Eventually the game starts to devolve pretty bad as the a-holes of the group take over. Playing the victim card solves zero. Pacifism gets you punked. Eventually words lose any effect at settling differences. And at about the 2-week mark a full on fist fight needs to breakout. Sometimes a multi person brawl. Without it the game is ruined to the point that people stop coming to play. I've seen this happen before where a gym did such a good job of preventing fights that ultimately NOBODY would show up to play games because they were not fun. The punks ran the asylum and eventually ran everyone out. But at the courts/gyms where a certain level of fighting was tolerated, every two weeks a dust-up would occur and things would get settled. Nobody likes getting in a fist fight, not the winner. Not the bully. Not the punk that started it. Nobody. Which is why it is so effective at resetting the clock.

The day after the brawl? Everyone is respectful to each other and the games are great. And the cycle repeats itself until civility breaks down once again and another fight breaks out. This is the natural cycle of every high level basketball court I've ever played on.

In the case where there are referees, their job is to police the a-holes and keep everyone honest. But what happens when they dont do their job? Eventually players take matters into their own hands and a brawl ensues. Each and every time the blame for that situation sits squarely on the refs for not keeping things in check long before they escalated.

So what happens when the refs dont do their jobs but hold a vested interest in the outcome of the game? Well, that's when you burn the league down and start over. Heck, I've seen refs beat up. Whether they had money on the game or not is irrelevant. Outcome heavily influences optics. The fact is, it's their job to appear impartial and be the adults in the room. And if they cant, they have to know the possible outcome is harsh - it's what keeps them honest when morals fail.

What we have now in the rest of civilization perfectly mirrors the paradigm I just described. Two teams (liberalism & conservatism) at odds. One side isnt playing fair and a beatdown is long overdue to set the pecking order. But it hasnt happened in a very long time so one side is full of audacity and pushing the other group around. And oh yeah, the refs? That would be the governments. Largely a group of tools that have a financial interest in siding with the bullies in this case. They're not calling the game fair. And might even have close ties to the mob that has a lot of money riding on the game (in this case it would be the "ELITE" globalist/banksters everyone likes to refer too).

The way I see it, we're way past the 2-week mark. The refs and the opposition are in cahoots. And both are pawns of organized crime that bet on the outcome of our match. Not only is a brawl in order, but the refs need to be dragged out to the parking lot. And the mobster's cars need to be lit on fire. Im not suggesting burning down the gym. Just the a-holes ruining basketball for the rest of us.

It's just the natural order of humans/competition/survival. Every once in a while a brawl is necessary to keep people honest. And clearly, Tredeau has the kind of smug look I've seen in a zillion 24-hour fitness gyms where fighting is strictly prohibited. A punk that's never been punched in the face.

Luther Macc

To jdowney’s point, if you try to start a brawl with the “a-hole” too soon, you do end up looking like the bully and will not have the support of the other basketball players. The social dynamic has to erode quite far so that even the most laid back players accept that a fight is necessary because the alternative of letting the dysfunction continue is unbearable.

So with that in mind, maybe we’re clearly not past the 2-week mark. Cause most players just wanna continue playing.

What a scary thought. To think how much worse it has to get.

Luther Macc

Kinda hard when the vaccine itself is a political tool. As are all the surrounding mandates and civil liberty issues.

It’s just too interconnected a topic.

I appreciate you letting it go on as long as you have. Considering most forums (and social media) will not allow the open dialogue to go on as it has here.

I hope you allow it to continue as long as it stays civil. Which it will, because that’s how conservatives argue. Like adults.

AGG

Staff member
Thanks, fellas. ;)
I know that the two can be intertwined, but I don't want members to start bashing other members. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
I was on hold for an assisted living community today. Instead of hold music, it was a recording listing job openings including nursing staff. They were very emphatic stating that non-vaxxed were encouraged to apply.

Hallelujah