What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

bystok

Brad4065

I gathered that from some of the cryptic comments.
But I don't understand why or how the "vaccine" is the "problem"- no offense taken or intended; but can you explain in a few sentences the why or how?
Put it this way. Out of the 10 people I personally know that "had to get the jab or lose their job", 10 became very ill following and a few passed away and one lost their pregnancy. All of which were in perfectly good health until the jab. You can believe in coincidences.....personally, I do not. And I know....some on here will say, " I got the jab and nothing happened." That's great, playing Russian Roulette 5 times out of 6 you're going to be lucky. Just telling you my experiences.

Cheers!!!!!

jdowney

Put it this way. Out of the 10 people I personally know that "had to get the jab or lose their job", 10 became very ill following and a few passed away and one lost their pregnancy. All of which were in perfectly good health until the jab. You can believe in coincidences.....personally, I do not. And I know....some on here will say, " I got the jab and nothing happened." That's great, playing Russian Roulette 5 times out of 6 you're going to be lucky. Just telling you my experiences.

Cheers!!!!!
That is going to be me. Two shots late 2020/early 2021 plus a booster last December. No problems at all. My blood pressure is lower than 2 years ago, but that is likely due to leaving my high stress job and going back to the low pay, low stress one I did up until 2015.

Between those two jobs I know at least 20 people who have been vaccinated with no ill effects. Granted, 20 out of 200 million is hardly a statistical sample, but it does give me quite a bit of skepticism over some of the wild eyed crap I read here and on falfiles. That is not to defend Faucisti or any of the other health nazis, just to say that I take the whole "death jab" schtick with a pound of salt.

Nra-Life-Member

Do you know anyone who got Covid? YES

Do you know of anyone who had the Vax and still got Covid - YES

Do you know of anyone who had the Vax and one Booster and still got Covid - YES

Do you know of anyone who didn't get the Vax and got Covid? YES

Do you know of anyone who died from Covid? YES

Do you know of anyone who got Vaxed and died from Covid? NO

Do you know of anyone who wasn't vaxed and died from Covid? YES

Do you know anyone who suffers from Long-Covid? YES

---------------------------------------------------------------
From all of the questions I asked myself the Non Vaxed person was a 30 something 10 year Veteran who was physically fit, an essential worker and healthy as can be. The whole Non-Vaxed family got Covid this past summer and recovered, About 2 - 3 weeks after recovering the Veteran was rushed back to the hospital with breathing problems - in the hospital for 2 weeks. Breathing got worse and then transferred to ICU and died within 24 hours of the transfer. Would the Jab have made a difference - No idea - if it's your time it's your time.

3 people I know suffer from Long-Covid which from them involves fatigue, memory issues, breathing and other problems. Two have been suffering for over a year (before the jab was available) and the other person had the jab, then Covid about 4 months ago and is now suffering. All 3 have been to several doctors and have been diagnosed with Long-Covid.

Brad4065

From all of the questions I asked myself the Non Vaxed person was a 30 something 10 year Veteran who was physically fit, an essential worker and healthy as can be. The whole Non-Vaxed family got Covid this past summer and recovered, About 2 - 3 weeks after recovering the Veteran was rushed back to the hospital with breathing problems - in the hospital for 2 weeks. Breathing got worse and then transferred to ICU and died within 24 hours of the transfer. Would the Jab have made a difference - No idea - if it's your time it's your time.

3 people I know suffer from Long-Covid which from them involves fatigue, memory issues, breathing and other problems. Two have been suffering for over a year (before the jab was available) and the other person had the jab, then Covid about 4 months ago and is now suffering. All 3 have been to several doctors and have been diagnosed with Long-Covid.
Unfortunately yes

bystok

heck, I'm just waiting for a Koch postulate to be done to isolate a "coofid" particle to show it exits so a real test can ID it!!! Until then, I guess many will still fall for PCR!

PS...most don't even realize that not one dose of "FDA approved" (which does not equate to good for anyone) Comirnity vax has ever reached the shores of the USA and folks are still getting jabbed with the EUA gene therapy......in most worlds that is called bait & switch which isn't generally well looked upon and sure does open up a lot more legitimate questions!!!!

Last edited:

drace

Never got the damn shot. Drafted my fiancee's religious exemption to make it as terrifying to her HR department as possible (I'm an attorney); she never got it either.

All of my friends are stridently anti-mandate, some of my friends are stridently anti-vaccine.

I got Omicron. It sucked, but I snagged an Ivermectin prescription and took a huge amount of OTC supplements.

I have an autoimmune disorder (gastrointestinal) so, technically speaking, I am immunocompromised.

I lift heavy weights, eat anywhere from one to six raw eggs a day (nature's supreme multivitamin), and have as clean a diet as my willpower allows for.

Health is wealth!

AGG

Staff member
Never got the damn shot. Drafted my fiancee's religious exemption to make it as terrifying to her HR department as possible (I'm an attorney); she never got it either.

All of my friends are stridently anti-mandate, some of my friends are stridently anti-vaccine.

I got Omicron. It sucked, but I snagged an Ivermectin prescription and took a huge amount of OTC supplements.

I have an autoimmune disorder (gastrointestinal) so, technically speaking, I am immunocompromised.

I lift heavy weights, eat anywhere from one to six raw eggs a day (nature's supreme multivitamin), and have as clean a diet as my willpower allows for.

Health is wealth!

Good to have lawyer friends. :)

Tony (Esquire) ;)