What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Binary Trigger Questions

ORL-LLC

1st
Are there any Franklin Armory Dealers on this board.
(I WILL NOT step on any board members toes)

2nd
If there are NO Franklin Armory Dealers on this board,
is there an INTEREST of a Group Buy?

They carry HK, AK, AR, and others https://franklinarmory.com/products/bfsiii/triggers/

I just purchased and installed one in a Ruger 10-22 and tested fired it this evening.

If there is Interest , I will PAY the board membership and follow all "HK Proshops Rules"

DoubleTapping:

Franklin-004.jpg
Franklin-005.jpg
Franklin-001.jpg

Franklin-003.jpg

Let my know: IM, eMail or POST HERE
I said I was NEVER going to do another Groupbuy,
but we need to do a $3,000 minimum opening order to become a dealer with them to get the best price.

ADMINS, If this is breaking any of the Board Rules, please delete this thread

Thanks
Pat in OreGUN

Attachments

• Franklin-003.jpg
    Franklin-003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1

GuntherRommel

I have a few ar ones, its nice to have but gets old after awhile and with the cost of ammo these days. I could see a 22lr being super fun

AGG

Staff member
1st
Are there any Franklin Armory Dealers on this board.
(I WILL NOT step on any board members toes)

2nd
If there are NO Franklin Armory Dealers on this board,
is there an INTEREST of a Group Buy?

They carry HK, AK, AR, and others https://franklinarmory.com/products/bfsiii/triggers/

I just purchased and installed one in a Ruger 10-22 and tested fired it this evening.

If there is Interest , I will PAY the board membership and follow all "HK Proshops Rules"

Let my know: IM, eMail or POST HERE
I said I was NEVER going to do another Groupbuy,
but we need to do a $3,000 minimum opening order to become a dealer with them to get the best price.

ADMINS, If this is breaking any of the Board Rules, please delete this thread

Thanks
Pat in OreGUN

You're banned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What would be the "Group Buy" prices for each unit? :unsure:

Tony

ORL-LLC

You're banned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What would be the "Group Buy" prices for each unit? :unsure:

Tony

I don't have Dealer prices from them yet, planning on calling them "IF there is interest HERE"

As I did with https://www.benchmade.com,
to get Established as a Dealer with Franklin, this Group-Buy price will be:

So,
FYI: I already have tentative orders for three 10/22 plus
planning on ordering one each of the HK, AR, & AK for demo purposes to go toward the $3000 needed.

After the Group-Buy, the price to Board Members will be

I did a search on the site and did NOT see any other threads on Franklin, so this sounds like it is possible, if any interest
( I "MAY" offer this to ONE OTHER SITE (FMA) but do to Epic Failures with people following through with Group-Buy Cans, I doubt I will )

If people feel more comfortable sending FUNDS to a More Known Site Admin or Member, I am fine with that.
Pat

Last edited:

ORL-LLC

Just FYI: Remember "Fight Club"

3.01 Minimum Advertised Price Policy. Except as stated in section 3.03, Reseller shall not directly or indirectly advertise, promote, market, or otherwise publicly disseminate the sale of Franklin Armory® products or sell Franklin Armory® products at a price below the Franklin Armory® Retail MAP.

3.02. Minimum Advertised Price. Unless otherwise provided in writing, Franklin Armory®’s MAP shall mean a price equal to ten (10) percent below the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Franklin Armory® reserves the right to adjust the MAP for any and all products at its sole discretion.

3.03 Exceptions: Limitations, Coupons, Gift Cards & Call for Pricing: Franklin Armory® MAP policy applies solely to the advertised product price and product sale price – not the final consideration paid by the transferee after Reseller inducements, free goods, coupons, gift cards, and/or terms used conjunction with the sale of any Franklin Armory® product. Reseller’s may also use “Call for Pricing” advertising to provide individual callers with actual pricing consideration information as well as any Reseller inducements, free goods, coupons, gift cards, and/or terms used conjunction with the sale of any Franklin Armory® product. The MAP policies do not apply during MAP Holidays.

So don't TALK about what we were talking about. . . .

ORL-LLC

(Hint: if you missed it)

The "INLINE SPOILER" option is pretty cool :)
(O.K. I lead a sheltered life)

Now you see it

Now you don't

^ Click HERE ^