What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody remember .......

Guyanaman1963

Galaga and Centipede were 2 of my favorites.

View attachment 5212View attachment 5213
I used to rock those two games… they were my favorite as well. Getting the dual ships and going through the extra credit rounds…. Man what a blast.
right now I’m hearing the centipede sound playing in my head!
Gorf was another one I liked!….. anyone remember Gorf?

M.

AGG

Staff member
I was more of a Missile Command junkie
Actually have a Cabinet in good shape to build a gaming platform (in my Spare Time)

Used many a quarter on Missile Command--- an all-time favorite. ;)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
I remember when you could wake up on Thanksgiving Day morning and watch Jules Verne cartoons. Mysterious Island, 20,000 Leagues and maybe even Gulliver's Travels.

Ah the good ole' days

ENDER

Staff member
It's the first day of spring and it's 57 degrees and sunny here in Michigan. I have the windows open and I'm just watching March Madness and Golf. Listening to the kids in the neighborhood just being kids. Yelling, screaming, chasing each other and even the sound of a basketball bouncing on the driveway with the occasional brick shot.

As much as things have changed in my lifetime, it's good that some things haven't.

MMissile

A friend and I took advantage of today's weather, and got my car loaded to go to the chassis shop, next weekend. It needs a new chassis certification, and a couple updates. I hope to be healed by mid season, and do some real drag racing. We woke her outta hibernation yesterday. She's a snotty bitch.

MSOGDAWG

Spent the last two days straightening up the farm. Fixed a water leak at 1 trough. Put a new bigger trough in another spot. Fertilized the pasture. Picked several big limbs up in pasture. Burned brush piles, mowed, sprayed weeds, cleaned edge of pond. Planted our garden. Wore out & sun/wind burned....happy with progress. Pressure wash winter mud and muck off tractors and buildings next weekend.

CIH8240

For some reason I can’t post quote, but I’m wondering MSOGDAWG where abouts do you live. Round figures I don’t need an exact location?

flybynt

Spent the last two days straightening up the farm. Fixed a water leak at 1 trough. Put a new bigger trough in another spot. Fertilized the pasture. Picked several big limbs up in pasture. Burned brush piles, mowed, sprayed weeds, cleaned edge of pond. Planted our garden. Wore out & sun/wind burned....happy with progress. Pressure wash winter mud and muck off tractors and buildings next weekend.
You been a busy busy busy man and put me to shame this weekend for sure!

Yesterday all I did was trim 5 trees and several bushes, load up a trailer with the cuttings and some misc rubbish that i had been waiting to take to the dump, clean up the garage, and started on refinishing some parts. Today I made breakfast to give the wife a break, then took the fam out for some quality time to an old west mining town called goldfield complete with gunfights and trail rides. It was a 72 degree beautiful spring cloudy day with light breeze and sun sprinkle showers, all in all just about a perfect day to be out and about

ENDER

Staff member
You been a busy busy busy man and put me to shame this weekend for sure!

Yesterday all I did was trim 5 trees and several bushes, load up a trailer with the cuttings and some misc rubbish that i had been waiting to take to the dump, clean up the garage, and started on refinishing some parts. Today I made breakfast to give the wife a break, then took the fam out for some quality time to an old west mining town called goldfield complete with gunfights and trail rides. It was a 72 degree beautiful spring cloudy day with light breeze and sun sprinkle showers, all in all just about a perfect day to be out and about
Did this happen? :unsure::whistle::ROFLMAO:

1647873143399.png

Superstar

Viewing all of those gadgets bring back memories! high end technology of that time. Too bad Rambo and John Matrix [Commando 1985] were never paired up for a complete war carnage.

flybynt

Nah but shall we say the busty old timey saloon gal sure got my attention and unfortunately the wife noticed...maybe my tongue hanging out and my eyes popping out of my head and locked on her chest like in one of those old cartoons was a dead give away.

sexy-bulging-eyes.gif

So while it didn't happen there you could say I am now on home arrest 😢

prison-jail.gif

Last edited: