What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK G28 T1 Aimpoint Sunshade Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

overkill8000

Contributing member
I was just informed he deleted everything. What a stand up guy. All about transparency, and integrity…. We get an apology to the community and confirmation he used my stuff I’ll follow suit. I’ll let all the personal name calling and insults, as well as the bogos I’ll sue you go by the waste side and take those ones on the chin. I’m use to not getting a fair shake from hk pro guys anyways.

overkill8000

Contributing member
Still calling me names even though he’s a big fat liar? But here it is boys
C4DDD427-96FE-4D16-9720-CA16142DC3FA.jpeg

253A250D-E99E-401E-BDA4-613CD3B9AD0B.jpeg

HKPRO

Sirris and I are not "tight." I also had nothing to do with your departure. Sirris has sent me some of his HK artwork for free and I thanked him. I have nothing to do with the sunshade drama. I have no interest in those parts.

That's the extent of things.

imacad

I appreciate Doug, just need Felipe apology and I’m good. It should be an apology at this point? Not to me mind you, to everyone on hk pro for not telling the truth. Someone who is about being truthful, and transparent sure lies a lot.

View attachment 8791
@overkill8000 does this work?
1662745632088.png

I told him to remove his posts as they were inflammatory, immature and asked him to apologize to you.
1662745754788.png

i'll keep pressing on this until i'm satisfied

Gaygrain

“I have 100% feedback for being honest”.

“The picture black mount is legit not from overkill. I got it from Switzerland” 😂

overkill8000

Contributing member
Yea siris has a reputation for that, he’s trying to win over tom bostic with some mp7 stickers now.

overkill8000

Contributing member
@overkill8000 does this work?
View attachment 8798

I told him to remove his posts as they were inflammatory, immature and asked him to apologize to you.
View attachment 8799

i'll keep pressing on this until i'm satisfied
I will delete my stuff tomorrow. I’m leaving it up for the day as proof to everything for anyone behind. The donkey comment solidified the decision to wait a day. But I am a man of my word and will take it down tomorrow.

31328fac

Sirris and I are not "tight." I also had nothing to do with your departure. Sirris has sent me some of his HK artwork for free and I thanked him. I have nothing to do with the sunshade drama. I have no interest in those parts.

That's the extent of things.
So Unban him its been long enough anyways, fresh start new leaf hes a good guy...............

AGG

Staff member
Alright--- everyone has had their say--- hopefully, all has/will work out. :unsure:
One of the last things that we want is members here arguing among themselves. :)
We do appreciate our members bringing this to light. ;)
If anyone feels that I have improperly closed this thread, PM or call me. :giggle:

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.