What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Proshop’s Pay It Forward

Hk-USPC-40

Did I win again?? No Way.. 🤣 🤣
Great Bunch of Goodies up for the taking now you all..
I've always wanted a hockey puck but the ole roll of tape will suffice..

I have a set of Naval Aviator's Wings from WWII Mid 40s that where a Vietnam Vets Fathers & He left them to Me as My Wife & I are his only true friends
I gave the guy a job 30+ years ago & He always remembered the kindness & offer, He is a Felon & it was impossible for him to get employment here in the Louisville area, He was the best employee we ever had & I trusted him with a company vehicle, Where no one else was allowed to take a car home..
Need to go bye & see my old buddy, The agent orange has left him with cancer & he barely gets bye now.. He was in the 101st Airbourne..
I usually take him to the grocery at the 1st of the month when He gets his gov check but haven't since my twin brother had a stroke & moved in here..
I'll get a picture of those Wings, They mean a lot to me just because a friendship blossomed into a great thing..
My Buddy Stephen Schmidt War Hero & One of the finest human beings that ever walked on the face of the planet..
On Vetran,s Day I would take him for a free lunch & he would always pay it forward to another in need = Great Guy!!

Guyanaman1963

Did I win again?? No Way.. 🤣 🤣
Great Bunch of Goodies up for the taking now you all..
I've always wanted a hockey puck but the ole roll of tape will suffice..

I have a set of Naval Aviator's Wings from WWII Mid 40s that where a Vietnam Vets Fathers & He left them to Me as My Wife & I are his only true friends
I gave the guy a job 30+ years ago & He always remembered the kindness & offer, He is a Felon & it was impossible for him to get employment here in the Louisville area, He was the best employee we ever had & I trusted him with a company vehicle, Where no one else was allowed to take a car home..
Need to go bye & see my old buddy, The agent orange has left him with cancer & he barely gets bye now.. He was in the 101st Airbourne..
I usually take him to the grocery at the 1st of the month when He gets his gov check but haven't since my twin brother had a stroke & moved in here..
I'll get a picture of those Wings, They mean a lot to me just because a friendship blossomed into a great thing..
My Buddy Stephen Schmidt War Hero & One of the finest human beings that ever walked on the face of the planet..
On Vetran,s Day I would take him for a free lunch & he would always pay it forward to another in need = Great Guy!!
That my brother is a really cool story and touching as well. I would love to see a pic of those wings1!!
M.

MMissile

Okay, my wife pulled from the hat again.
My number, the winner, and the hat.....

Gunther Rommel....Message me your name and address....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg

Last edited:

MMissile

My number was 14. People aren't partaking, so I take what numbers have been guessed, put them in a Hk hat, and let my wife reach in for one. 0/zero[Gunther Rommel] was this item's winner. 1 in 3 odds are pretty good.

Hey copdoc...

1614223308500.png

Hk-USPC-40

Steve is a genuine real person, You don't meet many like him, He gets on his knees & prays to the good lord more than a saint..
This gift from him means more to me than anything = Priceless because of the sentimental value..
They are marked AMICO G on S = Gold on Silver my initials GS
P2240295.JPG
P2240296.JPG

GuntherRommel

Free to a good home, Please only take if you can use. I will cover the shipping.......Cheers
(1) 10 round 40 Full size USP magazine (used)
(gone) 13 round 40 Full size USP magazine (used) Claimed by Guyanaman1963
(gone) 10 round HK45 Magazine (new) Claimed by @tonyt915
(3) hk pistol locks (new in bag) 4 claimed by @AGG

Attachments

• 20210225_150849.jpg
    20210225_150849.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210225_150901.jpg
    20210225_150901.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210225_151116.jpg
    20210225_151116.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Free to a good home, Please only take if you can use. I will cover the shipping.......Cheers
(1) 10 round 40 Full size USP magazine (used)
(1) 13 round 40 Full size USP magazine (used)
(1) 10 round HK45 Magazine (new)
(7) hk pistol locks (new) @Guyanaman1963 (I know he wanted some)

I could actually use 2 locks, but I don't want to be hoggish. :giggle:

Tony