What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knife collecting... ok let's see them

MMissile

Thanks. I just found a Vietnam-era/1966, US military machete. It's also NOS and in it's OD-green scabbard. I'm looking in cabinets I haven't been in for years. Guess I gotta take a couple more pics.....

copdoc

You like crown stag. Heres an IXL. I've been told by knowledgable people that it was prob made from leftover blades but its very well done and appears to have been done many years ago. 20210101_140855.jpg.

MMissile

If it weren't for this thread....I wouldn't have known I had these. LOL I've got a set of rare Swiss-Army knives from Europe, commemorating ancient battles. If I remember correctly, they each come in a fancy wood box. NO idea where those went to.

dirtyharriett

If it weren't for this thread....I wouldn't have known I had these. LOL I've got a set of rare Swiss-Army knives from Europe, commemorating ancient battles. If I remember correctly, they each come in a fancy wood box. NO idea where those went to.
Looks like you better keep digging then... they sound like gold.

copdoc

Nice! I cant read blade inscription. Which battle?