What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

AGG

Staff member
Cz 75 D compact/ fully Cajunized pro package w/barrel bushing, upgraded sites, engraved with recipients. I wanted the po1 but this little bugger was just too good of a deal to pass on. It was like pay for smithing and gun is free and new unfired, : ) & without the forever wait.

wilson combat 338 federal ar10. I can’t remember which was the last purchas, both this year beginning of COVID.

Excellent--- CZ's and Browning HP's seem to feel the best in my hands.

Tony

MMissile

Sell it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tony
It sold yesterday, at my FFL's shop. Won't miss it a bit....but I never do. Can't have them all at once, but I'll have them all.....one at a time.

AGG

Staff member
It sold yesterday, at my FFL's shop. Won't miss it a bit....but I never do. Can't have them all at once, but I'll have them all.....one at a time.

Congratulations--- 3 days, and you will be regretting. 😂😂😂😂

Tony

catinthefurnace

Cjv0qOW.jpg

The 553 is soon to be an SBR

MMissile

Over the years, I've had 4 FNC rifles [I had my FN phase too]. I bought the first one for my wife around 1987. We went to an outdoor range, and she was stringing shots with the irons @ 80 yards. I HAD to try it out. It impressed the hell out of me. So, everytime I got a great deal on a minty one....it came home. The last one ended up with my friend/FFL. I believe I shot better with the FNC rifles, than any other 5.56 rifle....outta the box. Laughingly, Now I think my Turkish clones shoot as well as any other 5.56 I've owned.

dirtyharriett

Surplus Beretta Model 76 arrived today!! Absolutely thrilled with the condition!!! Plus no visible import marks. I'm thinking they must be under the grips because that's the only possible place left where they might be.

View attachment 356View attachment 357
I've always liked the looks of those and if I wasn't worshiping at the house of the USP I would have to pick one up.

MMissile

Yup, great looking pistol. I've had to partake in other brands though, to shoot my 38-super.