What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

drace

Looks Like Sturm changed things up since way back when I was into them = MKII
So now it's the MKIV Huh?? I still have a Hogue MKII Grip = Super Vintage & RARE!! HaHa!!
Also NOTE: They removed the SR & Now it's Just R.. Alexander Sturm would be Pissed Off..
Also went back to the red bird instead of black..
I used to have so Many Rugers.. Now Zero..
Best thing about the Mk IV is single-button takedown. Just cock it, put the safety on, press a button that sits under the bolt and the whole upper just comes right off. I had a Mk II a few years ago and the Mk IV is a massive improvement to the takedown.

Hk-USPC-40

I understand, Some had trouble with the mainspring unit on the MKII not being able to tell if the hammer was cocked or how to align the hammer strut into the mainspring housing.. Never bothered me at all.. I had several of them all 6 7/8" Competition Target or Government Targets or Plain Target..
Still have a trigger kit in my stash of goodies from Volquartzen..

copdoc

Original flare and tear gas are like hens teeth. Only 300 of guns were made. Since its flare/gas gun I doubt if original ctgs had much recoil.

I keep thinking I will make some flares for it one day.

I'll type more info later if wanted.

Glad it was enjoyed. I like this thread

AGG

Staff member

Guyanaman1963

flybynt

What a sh@t show.
who knows what will happen, but I’m rooting for Rare Breed to win.
M.
They will win! This case is stronger than others that came before it such as the only case where an individual was ever prosecuted for possession of a bump stock which was withdrawn by the prosecution because ATF knew that they couldn't win. Or the many cases where someone with a questionable AR Lower has been withdrawn for the same reason because it doesn't meet the definition of a receiver. Withdrawing from the prosecution of these cases was the only way that the ATF could let their arbitrary rulings and reclassification stand. This tactic of quietly withdrawing cases that they know they're going to lose in order to let there rulings stand is pure and utter BS. This time it's not an individual that they messed with and instead its a company who really wants to change things in our favor and get rid of this type of ATF over each BS!

Let's face it most of us don't have the means to fight the ATF no matter what we say or feel when your livelihood for your families on the line most of us would cave and that's what they count on.

Last edited:

NorincoKid

gTO3cQ8.jpg

auBBVu7.jpg

gTO3cQ8.jpg

46jNnK9.jpg

Ha3xkfR.jpg