What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So HKPro officially banned me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad4065

You were a total appendage to hundreds of people. You think you are above it all. I'm glad you aren't around anymore to be such a d. A quick review of your social media profiles should explain to anyone interested what kind of person you really are.
OK tool......you clearly are a troll. Go back to within the rock you crawled from and don't come back.
@TooSixy has done more for HK people than you know.

Cheers!!!!!

Nehalem Man

You were a total appendage to hundreds of people. You think you are above it all. I'm glad you aren't around anymore to be such a d. A quick review of your social media profiles should explain to anyone interested what kind of person you really are.

Joined just to say that? A year and a half later?

I realize winter days are long and dark in Alaska, but damn dude. That's some next level mom's basement sh!t right there.

-E-

Guyanaman1963

Joined just to say that? A year and a half later?

I realize winter days are long and dark in Alaska, but damn dude. That's some next level mom's basement sh!t right there.

-E-
It appears that is exactly what he had in mind. Joined and immediately posted something offensive as his 1st post… and then disappeared!
Im fine with someone having a legitimate gripe and posting it in a polite and clear manner…. Then it can be discussed, but this??? This is just plain offensive and vindictive.
M.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive

Is that you Straightgrain? Or are you Omega21, their mole?

Status
Not open for further replies.