What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So HKPro officially banned me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmanVP9

I got an email alerting me that a fellow member from HKPro wanting to discuss something with me a week ago. But since I have been super busy I did not have a chance to visit the forum to respond to his PM until today. Well, I couldn't log in because they officially banned me and the reason being "Poaching members to the other site." I could die of laughing.

Well, we've got one of their mods over here snooping around this forum and probably reporting back to his bosses. Actually, he's a Super Mod over there. I say we should ban him.

What say you? @AGG @ENDER @Lamont

lol who gives a shit, that forum sucks and its only a matter of time. It cannot last in changing times, with a younger crew coming in.

Hk-USPC-40

I was just on reddit & some @$$hat there gave me some $#!+ after offering the extended magazine release idea to him..
So I cursed him & resigned.. Forever.. GoodBye!!
F Him & Them.. What's crazy is I remember 76 in his handle = 45 years old.. Young Kid with an Expert.. HaHa!!
No More Reddit for me Thankz

Are the magazine releases for the full size 9mm/40 polymer where they touch the magazine?? I don't think so.. BUT??
Maybe I was mistaken?

Could be the child like avatars there
snoo-thinking.png

Guyanaman1963

Always plenty of nubes to replenish the ranks over there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony
They do get plenty of newbies, but with that goes the breakdown in maintaining thread policies.
I see comments on WTS ads that are turning into a conversation with no intervention by the mods.
I remember getting warned for a congratulations to the buyer and seller…
now,…. Wow!
Not even commenting on the lack of quality of the threads.
They do have a great WTS section but other than that… no thanks.
M.

Hk-USPC-40

45 is a decent caliber HaHa!!
I was just kidding but everyone takes everything way to serious
No More Reddit unless I just go there to stir the pot of $#!+

AGG

Staff member
They do get plenty of newbies, but with that goes the breakdown in maintaining thread policies.
I see comments on WTS ads that are turning into a conversation with no intervention by the mods.
I remember getting warned for a congratulations to the buyer and seller…
now,…. Wow!
Not even commenting on the lack of quality of the threads.
They do have a great WTS section but other than that… no thanks.
M.

Exactly--- that's why quality over quantity is important. ;)

Tony

George from Alaska

I got an email alerting me that a fellow member from HKPro wanting to discuss something with me a week ago. But since I have been super busy I did not have a chance to visit the forum to respond to his PM until today. Well, I couldn't log in because they officially banned me and the reason being "Poaching members to the other site." I could die of laughing.

Well, we've got one of their mods over here snooping around this forum and probably reporting back to his bosses. Actually, he's a Super Mod over there. I say we should ban him.

What say you? @AGG @ENDER @Lamont
You were a total appendage to hundreds of people. You think you are above it all. I'm glad you aren't around anymore to be such a d. A quick review of your social media profiles should explain to anyone interested what kind of person you really are.

Guyanaman1963

You were a total appendage to hundreds of people. You think you are above it all. I'm glad you aren't around anymore to be such a d. A quick review of your social media profiles should explain to anyone interested what kind of person you really are.
Totally uncalled for and absolutely un true.
M.

Status
Not open for further replies.