What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody help me!!

MMissile

I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel/NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

1614034939836.png

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

View attachment 2170

Interesting. :unsure:

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

I have a nice boat paddle stock for a 10/22 in the dungeon..
I want my trigger group aluminum too..
The Ruger 10/22 is without a doubt the most fun rifle to plink with..
I want another..
s-l300.jpg

flybynt

I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel/NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

View attachment 2170
This would be even cooler if it could be had in a takedown configuration.