What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is Too Many Magazines an Issue?

Grease Gunner

The "mag whore annyonis" meeting is the 3rd Thurdsay of every month at 7pm It is preceeded by the "ammo addicts" support group at 6pm and the "my safe is full, what do I do?" siminar will start at 8pm.....as this is the 3rd Thursday of the month, I highly encourage you to join us and get the love and support you need during these troubling times.

IF you wish to self heal, and down size your addiction, I can send pre paid shipping containers to your address and help you with this life threatening affliction that has gripped you.....or help you get your wifes hand from around your throat when she sees what you have bought!!

Stay strong and remember, we are here for you.

OK that was bout the most hippie feel gooder bull$hit I could come up with. I'm going to punish myself by going to the range and burning down some targets with one of my MP5's today.