What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

bystok

And people trust this guy….Pfizer’s Bourla won’t even take his own “medicine”

Great video by attorney John Titus…..remember, this isn’t about the “virus”

bystok

the
How old is that video??
It aired on cnbc end of December 2020 and Bourla is still on record refusing jab….most recently canceling a trip to Israel….but that warrants an even deeper dive! I have lots on that one!

AGG

Staff member
Tin foil is high on this one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
there is a reason you phone went from Analog to digital.
just wait till you find out about the chip imbedded deep In Your brain…. How else do explain all that knowledge of HK’s in your head???:cool::cool::cool:
M.

Hard work. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
You're right this is uncharacteristically like me to say something like that, and also I don't know how I contracted it so it was uncalled for but so were many of the comments that followed my post.

I will say I didn't get sick or feel ill when I got the J&J vaccine and this breakthrough bout of Covid I was hit with only lasted a total of 4 days with very mild symptoms, mostly tiredness and a loss of taste. Can I attribute this to my vaccination status, I cant say for sure, but it is unusual to clear the virus so quickly (verified by PCR test) and findings thus far are continuing to trend towards quicker recovery outcomes as a hallmark of the vaccinated.

To others who have posted and commented, It is a fact that this is and always has been primarily circulating among the unvaccinated (when Covid started there was no vaccine or treatments), regardless of your stance on the vaccine, this is not the flu and to try and compare it to the flu is like comparing apples and cows.

I do not portend to change anyone's mindset on the subject of getting vaccinated or not, I know people will do what they feel is right and aligns with their values and beliefs.
Personally I have many of the same reservations as many of you, but I have a young family that cant make these choices so I have to make choices for myself that hopefully can mitigate this for them. In that vein of thinking in order to protect my family like my father before me who told me at a low point in my life "son I would do ANYTHING for you boy, you are the precious sum of the family that came before you, I would lay down and die for you in a heart beat".

I have personally known 12 people to have died from Covid since the pandemic started (only 2 were elderly, one was 22, the rest were in the 25 to 50 year old range with the majority in their mid to late 30s). I have known many more that have received a positive PCR test that got substantially to moderately sick as a result. All of these people with the exception of myself and 1 other were all unvaccinated, take from this what you will.

I can tell you that hospitals are not setup or incentivized physically to treat and reduce the length of stay for Covid patients. Hence you hear about attribution to make everything Covid related once you enter the hospital setting. I have 10 relatives who are doctors, nurses, and first responders that work in and interface with these environments' everyday so I have have direct and candid conversations with health professionals across the board with different perspectives on the workings of the hospital and health care systems. Therefore I have had, and continue to have ongoing conversations with them about this as the situations evolves.

So you know a bit about me and my own personal decision from above. I am an engineer by trade and I do a lot of independent research, critical thinking, and evaluation of information for living, I am trained to do this and I strive to take bias and emotion out of the picture when evaluating materials.

So please don't just parrot info, digest it, analyze it, tear it apart for bias, and then incorporate it with your own personal risk factors and motivations and act accordingly.

If this post has clarified and or helped anyone understand MY decisions then it was worth it.

No bashing here--- we all respect your decision. :)
Your dad sounds like a good and wise father. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
1 in 5 cases in Oregon hospitals right now are fully vaccinated people

Sounds like the flu shot--- may or may not work. :unsure:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
And people trust this guy….Pfizer’s Bourla won’t even take his own “medicine”

Great video by attorney John Titus…..remember, this isn’t about the “virus”

Says a lot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

bystok

I got the J&J a few months back, I don’t see the big deal. I'm unconcerned about covid, but also unconcerned by a vaccine. Frankly glad we have vaccines, my dad had polio as a kid... I'm not looking to go back to the dark ages.

I think if you were connecting the dots you would be quite concerned with a lot of issues surrounding vax, masks, censorship, fake fact checks, election shenanigans, and more….

This is a great video that deals in facts and a must watch for entire families…..at least be served facts to make the best decision for one’s own body….it isn’t even a vaccine! (better marketing to call an experimental gene therapy a vaccine)

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy

GuntherRommel

At the end of the day, I think people are going to do what they think is in their best interest. I don't tell other people how to live and I don't want anyone telling me what to put in my body. I believe the body's natural immune system is the best, and all these vaccines are making the viruses mutate into something much worse they have to adapt to survive. I believe if you are to clean you are going to get sick all the time. I am not a germaphobe at all. However I am a very picky eater

Last edited:

HotelKilo

I think if you were connecting the dots you would be quite concerned with a lot of issues surrounding vax, masks, censorship, fake fact checks, election shenanigans, and more….

This is a great video that deals in facts and a must watch for entire families…..at least be served facts to make the best decision for one’s own body….it isn’t even a vaccine! (better marketing to call an experimental gene therapy a vaccine)

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy
I am not a staunch anti-vaxer but that video makes some very good points. What gets me the most is that we have an experimental drug. One which the manufacturers have been granted immunity from legal action should there be issues with them along with gubmental immunity. Then they are telling a lot of people that they have to accept these shots. The whole scenario sounds rather draconian to me.

AGG

Staff member
I am not a staunch anti-vaxer but that video makes some very good points. What gets me the most is that we have an experimental drug. One which the manufacturers have been granted immunity from legal action should there be issues with them along with gubmental immunity. Then they are telling a lot of people that they have to accept these shots. The whole scenario sounds rather draconian to me.

It will get "FDA approval" soon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Immunity from civil and criminal liability remains. :unsure:

Tony

MMissile

DO NOT COMPLY OR CAPITULATE WITH THE BRINGERS OF SLAVERY. Stand your ground as an American citizen, with God-given rights. The end-game is near. Let those who fail to stand, do as they may. Just remember....they will be your enemy in the end.

bystok

Another inconvenient truth in a world of lies

from a document on the FDA website titled “Vaccines and Related Biological…..sated 12/10/20

Attachments

• 9E2AF90F-B71A-4BB5-99A1-46ABFF8E46CE.jpeg
    9E2AF90F-B71A-4BB5-99A1-46ABFF8E46CE.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 19

Jslow

Contributing member
No vaccine for me!! I’ve been around this crap a ton in my occupation. Not dead or even been sick yet. Gonna rely on my blood type and God given immunity system to weather the storm. Too many unknowns with not only Covid but the vaccines too!!!! Nope, no thank you.