What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

HK12Step

I got stuck. Twice. So did the Mrs. Then the kid did. Next is the dog. She just has to sign the consent….I can’t wait for the booster round, not only do I get a free set of steak knives but the CDC gave me a coupon:

F5312963-46E8-4E6E-B367-9B4C3297D5DD.jpeg

Wait. What? What do you mean there’s no such thing…I have a coupon goddamn it. From the government. It’s gotta be valid. They wouldn’t lie to me….Right?!?

AGG

Staff member
I got stuck. Twice. So did the Mrs. Then the kid did. Next is the dog. She just has to sign the consent….I can’t wait for the booster round, not only do I get a free set of steak knives but the CDC gave me a coupon:

Wait. What? What do you mean there’s no such thing…I have a coupon goddamn it. From the government. It’s gotta be valid. They wouldn’t lie to me….Right?!?

The newly-designed P7. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

HotelKilo

Checking in another day, mask, vax and chirus free. If I wasn't retired, I'd be bummed about a weekend over already.

ENDER

Staff member
My son has been hanging with a buddy all week who has tested positive. So potentially I am also a recipient. Trying to kill it with Stoli / rocks tonight - don't think Amstel is going to cut it. Wish me luck.

Should this go in the 'what's for dinner' thread? :unsure:

Guyanaman1963

My son has been hanging with a buddy all week who has tested positive. So potentially I am also a recipient. Trying to kill it with Stoli / rocks tonight - don't think Amstel is going to cut it. Wish me luck.

Hope you do not get it sir!
but whatever ever happens, I pray for a speedy recovery for you And your son and the entire family!
M.

HK12Step

What's the worse that could happen? You go to Heaven? Yay!

Not worried
I’m with @ENDER…Que Sera Sera.
A5C0107A-0A3A-447A-B552-D2D61913DE93.jpeg
I’ve had a good run so when it’s time, so be it. Though I’m not going to heaven or hell, just being put in the pizza oven and cooked up extra crispy style. I guess I’m mildly concerned about what the bride will do with the guns. Better give her my login info and $50 so she can sell them here to you yahoo’s….just don’t talk her down too much…😉😂 It is what it is.

AGG

Staff member

Only if it was a liquid dinner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wishing you and your son the best. ;)

Tony

31328fac

How exactly is anyone protected?
I'll be going with a course or two of that Nobel winning "Ivermectin" that up until 96 Merck was distributing/touting across the world for its efficacy and safety record. Suddenly In 2020 with Emergency Vaccine Use Status up in the Air (and their patent having expired) Merck declared it dangerous..............

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member
I'll be going with a course or two of that Nobel winning "Ivermectin" that up until 96 Merck was distributing/touting across the world for its efficacy and safety record. Suddenly In 2020 with Emergency Vaccine Use Status up in the Air Merck declared it dangerous..............
Yeah, they don't want any effective treatments available that might deter people from getting the jab.

Brad4065

How exactly is anyone protected?
The lockdown.......wait nope.....the mask.....wait nope........the jab......wait nope......OH the booster!!!!........wait for it.

Don't get me wrong......I don't make light of this matter. I've had it, it sucked, but fortunately, I got better. @ENDER Stay safe.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.