What's new

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

AGG

Staff member
A co-worker recently explained why he's not getting the shot and is instead dosing himself with veterinary pharmaceuticals. It had something to do with graphene oxide, 5G cellular networks, and the illuminati. It was everything I could do to keep from laughing at him.

I heard that powdered bull balls was effective. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
One fact does remain - 98.4% of everyone who contracts Covid in the U.S. ..... recovers. And even that CDC number is low because not all cases are reported (a lot of asymptomatic people walking around) and we know that cases where someone who died of an underlying condition with Covid - death was attributed to Covid.

jdowney

One fact does remain - 98.4% of everyone who contracts Covid in the U.S. ..... recovers. And even that CDC number is low because not all cases are reported (a lot of asymptomatic people walking around) and we know that cases where someone who died of an underlying condition with Covid - death was attributed to Covid.
That just happened to my 80+ year old neighbor. No doubt he's in the "died of covid" category, but honestly I didn't think he was going to live another year regardless, breathing trouble, could hardly walk or get in his truck, stroke a few years back.

Fatality rate of this thing is dropping as time goes on, and you are definitely correct that a lot of cases go unreported or unnoticed. Actual rate is around 1% at a guess.

And yet, we're all wearing masks around here again (or at least we have to at work and in the local post office or if we go to the city). Its just absurd.

31328fac

Contributing member
Could even be lower I mean how many died from the Flu in 2020/2021? I think a normal year is 60-80k ???? How many even got the "Flu" ?

31328fac

Contributing member
Good one "Caf"

FINALLY.....someone that knows what's going on.
Here's an even better one, if you can watch this one whether you have been jabbed or not and not be pissed AF at the end let me know. Its long but best one out there, this Dr is a True Hero

MMissile

Here's an even better one, if you can watch this one whether you have been jabbed or not and not be pissed AF at the end let me know. Its long but best one out there, this Dr is a True Hero
HOLY SHIT!

ENDER

Staff member
Great find - thanks for putting this out here. Want to watch the second session he references at the end. Let us know if you find it before me.

31328fac

Contributing member

MMissile

Is there a non-FB link? Lots of people I know, will have nothing to do with that silliness called FB. I like stirring the pot over there.

Last edited:

GmanVP9

I take COVID very serious, but I feel like the media messed a lot of stuff up trying to scare us into this. Between the "COVID death counts" and labeling every death COVID, yet I BELIEVE the average age of COVID death is higher than the life expectancy.

I also heard a rumor that its not mandated at the white house or CDC...IF thats true thats pretty fishy