What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

AGG

Staff member
That has been my experience and I actually have data to back it up. I'm a test subject in a antibody study. I'm the lone Indian who had the J&J shot and then a breakthrough infection. I now have 96.22% neutralization against Alpha and 96.03% against Delta which is more than 2X higher than just the vaccine alone. Feeling pretty bullet proof for now.

There is a guy in my group who is testing at almost 90% neutralization a full year after natural infection....no vaccine. That is significantly higher than most with natural infection only. The thought is that he was recently re-exposed and simply didn't know it. His immune system ramped up and took care of the virus.

-E-

That graph is very interesting. :unsure:

Tony

Brad4065

That has been my experience and I actually have data to back it up. I'm a test subject in a antibody study. I'm the lone Indian who had the J&J shot and then a breakthrough infection. I now have 96.22% neutralization against Alpha and 96.03% against Delta which is more than 2X higher than just the vaccine alone. Feeling pretty bullet proof for now.

There is a guy in my group who is testing at almost 90% neutralization a full year after natural infection....no vaccine. That is significantly higher than most with natural infection only. The thought is that he was recently re-exposed and simply didn't know it. His immune system ramped up and took care of the virus.

-E-

View attachment 5152
Great info!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Information/education IS KEY!!!!!!!

MMissile

-E-

View attachment 5152
Interesting. Who's study?

Nehalem Man

Interesting. Who's study?

I met the founder after recovering from COVID. Someone had posted his work and I was interested. All of the info he compiles is open source and has been included in other studies. What Ian is doing is what other research institutions should be doing....gathering real world data instead of speculating on what may or may not happen. His work is now being picked up and incorporated with others (open source). See next article.

-E-

Last edited:

HotelKilo

Checking in another day, mask, vax and chirus free. While I am not anti-vax, I am rapidly becoming anti-this vax. I pegged Fauci for a lying weasel at first sight (I a am judgmental like that) and my gut feeling is proving itself right. The first thing 'they' need to do is remove that lying, untrustworthy POS from his throne because a lot of people have no faith in him but they refuse to see it. I don't get flu shots or pneumonia shots but I did get a tetanus shot. I live on. I too often see claims of people saying how sorry someone is that they didn't get vaxxed and now they're on death's doorstep. How do they know the individual is sorry they didn't get vaxxed? Should I succumb, I will have no regrets, we all die in the end. Life is not saved, it is merely extended and if people really want their lives saved, they should turn to Jesus, saving people is his mission and believing in him relieves fear of dying. In closing, I'll say that I hope that all who catch the deadly chirus, recover quickly and fully...with a few exceptions. :cool:

AGG

Staff member
Checking in another day, mask, vax and chirus free. While I am not anti-vax, I am rapidly becoming anti-this vax. I pegged Fauci for a lying weasel at first sight (I a am judgmental like that) and my gut feeling is proving itself right. The first thing 'they' need to do is remove that lying, untrustworthy POS from his throne because a lot of people have no faith in him but they refuse to see it. I don't get flu shots or pneumonia shots but I did get a tetanus shot. I live on. I too often see claims of people saying how sorry someone is that they didn't get vaxxed and now they're on death's doorstep. How do they know the individual is sorry they didn't get vaxxed? Should I succumb, I will have no regrets, we all die in the end. Life is not saved, it is merely extended and if people really want their lives saved, they should turn to Jesus, saving people is his mission and believing in him relieves fear of dying. In closing, I'll say that I hope that all who catch the deadly chirus, recover quickly and fully...with a few exceptions. :cool:

The Son is hope--- faith is a sense of peace. ;)

Tony

GuntherRommel

I think I would rather die before I have to wear a diaper again anyway, I have no regrets. All my hair is turning gray and ear and nose hair is a constant battle already

HKshooter

My view, people have lived for thousands of years before inoculations and are still here. If you listen to the media and gov't, how could this be possible??
Meh.

My view, God gave me an immune system that works. I know this to be true, I've seen it work hundreds of times in my life by now.

Fact, the way I see it, this covid inoculation doesn't do what they claimed it would, it's no magic bullet. You can still get covid, if you get it you can spread it.
All they have left to say is it helps relieve symptoms if you get covid.
If you get covid you can still die from it, inoculation or not.

Fact, you can die from getting the inoculation, many have, and many more have had serious, ongoing problems after getting the inoculation.

If I get the inoculation and die from it, how did it help me?

I'll leave my end to God. If I'm called, no inoculation is going to stop it. If I'm not, God's immune system will protect me from death.

I don't trust one word of anything coming out of the gov't or medias mouth because every point made on one end is countered or contradicted on the other end. There is no consistency outside of inconsistency. That tells me they are lying or don't know squat and why would I trust any of it?

My wife has covid right now. We spent yesterday afternoon and evening in the ER. I have zero signs of the illness in spite of being her caregiver for the last five days and living with her for years. Because of contradictory information presented by the gov't/talking heads, the insistence of the gov't/talking heads to make me do something they want in the face of contradictory, misinformation, I have zero faith in anything they say, and it feels like there's an ulterior motive, something they just don't want to say, for making/forcing/mandating that I get an inoculation. They are practically throwing a third grade tantrum because they can't get thinking people to get the inoculation and that in itself is troubling. They can't convince people with good, solid, information so they are just going to force it? Fuck'em. I'll take my chances.

Last edited:

31328fac

My view, people have lived for thousands of years before inoculations and are still here. If you listen to the media and gov't, how could this be possible??
Meh.

My view, God gave me an immune system that works. I know this to be true, I've seen it work hundreds of times in my life by now.

Fact, the way I see it, this covid inoculation doesn't do what they claimed it would, it's no magic bullet. You can still get covid, if you get it you can spread it.
All they have left to say is it helps relieve symptoms if you get covid.
If you get covid you can still die from it, inoculation or not.

Fact, you can die from getting the inoculation, many have, and many more have had serious, ongoing problems after getting the inoculation.

If I get the inoculation and die from it, how did it help me?

I'll leave my end to God. If I'm called, no inoculation is going to stop it. If I'm not, God's immune system will protect me from death.

I don't trust one word of anything coming out of the gov't or medias mouth because every point made on one end is countered or contradicted on the other end. There is no consistency outside of inconsistency. That tells me they are lying or don't know squat and why would I trust any of it?

My wife has covid right now. We spent yesterday afternoon and evening in the ER. I have zero signs of the illness in spite of being her caregiver for the last five days and living with her for years. Because of contradictory information presented by the gov't/talking heads, the insistence of the gov't/talking heads to make me do something they want in the face of contradictory, misinformation, I have zero faith in anything they say, and it feels like there's an ulterior motive, something they just don't want to say, for making/forcing/mandating that I get an inoculation. They are practically throwing a third grade tantrum because they can get thinking people to get the inoculation and that in itself is troubling. They can't convince people with good, solid, information so they are just going to force it? Fuck'em. I'll take my chances.
Agreed...........All these Coaches were Vaccinated so WTH?

Hope your wife is doing ok.......Just curious what did they treat her with in the ER?

GmanVP9

Just curious and really, really want to know.
what are we as individuals suppose to do to protect ourselves and our families? I am Not anti-vax NOR am I pro-Vax.
yes, I’m vaccinated as is my wife, we are both high risk.

I’m prior military, got out in late 1992, and was vaccinated for just about everything and then some. To this day, I have no idea what all I was shot up with.
I have been taught to take every advantage when trying to survive, even if it was just a nudge to give the mission an edge.

I hear both sides of the argument…. from it saves you to its a plot of world domination.

Saturday, I lost a dear friend to Covid-19. He took ill almost 6 weeks ago, went or was induced into a coma, put on a ventilator, and finally died Saturday evening. Doctors say he Was still battling Covid that was still in his system.

I hired this guy to work for me almost 20 years ago, trained him, promoted him, and he became a manager for one of our branches in the Wintergarden, Fl. Area.
we became great friends and cared for each other’s families and looked out for each other as well.

My question is this, regardless if Covid is real or not, or as dangerous as they say or just a big lie with skewed facts from all directions ….He still died…. That’s a fact that is indisputable.

What in all good conscience are we as human beings to do to protect ourselves, families, friends, and each other?
I am having a hard Time figuring this out.
Also, please note… this question isn’t meant to contradict or challenge anything or anyone, with anything that was posted in this thread.
Thanks,
M.
The problem is the vaccine doesn't seem to work as well as I think they'd hope. We have a billboard that says "2/3s of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. "So 1/3 are vaccinated, but still in hospital? That seems like a pretty high number

I recently read an article that said ivermectin was being used in India, and in those areas There is almost no Covid

31328fac

Drugs like Ivermectin, don't make money for big-pharm.
But they soon will 😷 Does anyone believe that if the Ivermectin patent hadnt expired we wouldn't have "Ivermercktin" to treat covid right now and the Vac's would still be in testing phase and never made it to Emergency Use Authorization..........

ENDER

Staff member
Its a new type of vaccine for a new and likely engineered virus, they didn't have 100 years of data on the virus and 10 years to test the vaccine before releasing it. So yeah, there are some dashed hopes when reality comes around and we find out that the immunity doesn't last. I remember discussions of this possibility early on however, before the vaccines were released. It seemed like a plausible possibility because there are other corona viruses that are one of the causes of the common cold - something most of us get 1-3 times a year anyway. The immunity from those infections don't help you much a few years later when that same bug comes around again and causes your cold. Its disappointing that the immunity didn't last longer, but I still prefer a short and mild infection or even an asymptomatic one over a bad one so I still favor vaccination for myself.

Its not surprising that with the declining efficacy of vaccine protection over time that there will be a corresponding increase in hospitalizations of vaccinated people. Many have underlying health conditions and were among the earliest to get vaccinated, so they are also on the leading edge of the declining protection as time passes since their shots.

It is an interesting trend that the FDA and CDC have disparaged all the non-vaccine treatments since the very start of this. Those agencies appear to be far more politicized already than I would have expected, and that coupled with wanting to protect their turf as the experts who define all approved and valid treatments -- the end result is that pooches are being screwed by those guys. They are diminishing their own legitimacy by steadfastly denying that things which seem to work at some level could not possibly work at any level and anyone who disagrees is a crank. When that is self evidently not true, it makes the bureaucratic doctors seem kinda silly to me.
John, always appreciate the well thought out replies.

31328fac

Ran across this while doing some research, Maybe someone a lot smarter than me can decipher/disseminate all the info, but sure looks to me to contradict everything you are hearing in the "News". The American Journal of Therapeutics is peer reviewed, wondering why we are not seeing this in the Mainstream Media

1631909402903.png

jorayr97

My son and wife were both prescribed Ivermectin after testing positive however I did not seek treatment initially. About 5 days in I went to the ER for relief from the pounding headache and they confirmed I was positive as well. I asked if they could prescribe the Ivermectin and the ER doc said the hospital policy was not to prescribe it and she believed it was a political decision.

Within 72 hours my son was feeling well but it took my wife and I a couple of weeks to feel better. Probably took another couple weeks to completely return to normal.

Nehalem Man

I'm not sure if Ivermectin helps or not, but it has a safety record much longer than the current vaccines.

Lately I've seen a lot of social media shaming going on in my state, even among family members, posting about the "horsey drug". I gently remind them that it was originally developed for human use and is listed as an essential drug by the WHO. I then not so gently remind them that Oregon voters decriminalized personal use of heroin, meth, and fentanyl so they really have no leg to stand on regarding the personal use of a safe and legal drug.

-E-