What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

GmanVP9

I take COVID very serious, but I feel like the media messed a lot of stuff up trying to scare us into this. Between the "COVID death counts" and labeling every death COVID, yet I BELIEVE the average age of COVID death is higher than the life expectancy.

I also heard a rumor that its not mandated at the white house or CDC...IF thats true thats pretty fishy

HotelKilo

We are all going to die, It only matters how you live
Life is not saved, it is merely extended.

This is what keeps me off of fakebook. I nixed my account there back in January when they censored me and some of my buddies for no reason other than we were Trump supporters.

Facebook will know your activity.

HotelKilo

Just checking in....another day mask, vax and chirus free. However, we do have a slew of Afghani refugees flooding into my area.

AGG

Staff member
There aren't - this surge is 2/3 the size of last winter's. Not watching the news is a good plan regardless of the pandemic hype.

"If we can keep this up through 2022" (anonymous Reset advocate). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Just curious and really, really want to know.
what are we as individuals suppose to do to protect ourselves and our families? I am Not anti-vax NOR am I pro-Vax.
yes, I’m vaccinated as is my wife, we are both high risk.

I’m prior military, got out in late 1992, and was vaccinated for just about everything and then some. To this day, I have no idea what all I was shot up with.
I have been taught to take every advantage when trying to survive, even if it was just a nudge to give the mission an edge.

I hear both sides of the argument…. from it saves you to its a plot of world domination.

Saturday, I lost a dear friend to Covid-19. He took ill almost 6 weeks ago, went or was induced into a coma, put on a ventilator, and finally died Saturday evening. Doctors say he Was still battling Covid that was still in his system.

I hired this guy to work for me almost 20 years ago, trained him, promoted him, and he became a manager for one of our branches in the Wintergarden, Fl. Area.
we became great friends and cared for each other’s families and looked out for each other as well.

My question is this, regardless if Covid is real or not, or as dangerous as they say or just a big lie with skewed facts from all directions ….He still died…. That’s a fact that is indisputable.

What in all good conscience are we as human beings to do to protect ourselves, families, friends, and each other?
I am having a hard Time figuring this out.
Also, please note… this question isn’t meant to contradict or challenge anything or anyone, with anything that was posted in this thread.
Thanks,
M.

Nehalem Man

Just live your life. :giggle:
When Saint Peter opens The Book, he opens it. ;)

Tony

We just lost a loved member in our community to COVID. He was a town pastor, city councilman, president of the Lions Club, etc. etc. He always made it a point to chat with my wife and myself when he saw us.

I asked him once if he was going to get vaccinated. He said "no". If the Lord was ready to take him, then that was how it was going to be and he wasn't going to spend the remainder of his life living in fear. He was 74 when he died last weekend.

-E-

AGG

Staff member
We just lost a loved member in our community to COVID. He was a town pastor, city councilman, president of the Lions Club, etc. etc. He always made it a point to chat with my wife and myself when he saw us.

I asked him once if he was going to get vaccinated. He said "no". If the Lord was ready to take him, then that was how it was going to be and he wasn't going to spend the remainder of his life living in fear. He was 74 when he died last weekend.

-E-

The age of death is higher during the pandemic than before. :unsure:

Tony

Brad4065

Just curious and really, really want to know.
what are we as individuals suppose to do to protect ourselves and our families? I am Not anti-vax NOR am I pro-Vax.
yes, I’m vaccinated as is my wife, we are both high risk.

I’m prior military, got out in late 1992, and was vaccinated for just about everything and then some. To this day, I have no idea what all I was shot up with.
I have been taught to take every advantage when trying to survive, even if it was just a nudge to give the mission an edge.

I hear both sides of the argument…. from it saves you to its a plot of world domination.

Saturday, I lost a dear friend to Covid-19. He took ill almost 6 weeks ago, went or was induced into a coma, put on a ventilator, and finally died Saturday evening. Doctors say he Was still battling Covid that was still in his system.

I hired this guy to work for me almost 20 years ago, trained him, promoted him, and he became a manager for one of our branches in the Wintergarden, Fl. Area.
we became great friends and cared for each other’s families and looked out for each other as well.

My question is this, regardless if Covid is real or not, or as dangerous as they say or just a big lie with skewed facts from all directions ….He still died…. That’s a fact that is indisputable.

What in all good conscience are we as human beings to do to protect ourselves, families, friends, and each other?
I am having a hard Time figuring this out.
Also, please note… this question isn’t meant to contradict or challenge anything or anyone, with anything that was posted in this thread.
Thanks,
M.
1. Not much you can do, until you run out of hosts, which will eventually happen.

2. Google the 5 most deadliest plagues in history, and learn from the past, or as they say, "history will repeat itself"....and it is.

3. Get out....no...don't go to the beach get out......move to the boonies, where your closest neighbor is at least a mile away.

4. Lastly.....just because you got the jab....means zero. I can name at least 6 people that got the shot, and came down with the virus. Of those,
a college kid we know got it twice. So just FYI......you're not immune to it just because you got "vaccinated".

5. Lastly, Lastly.....I don't fault anyone for getting the shot(s) or not getting the shots.....each person has to make their own
educated, and informed decision based on facts.....NOT propaganda.

With all that said, I've "heard" that copious amounts of whisky or quality moonshine is a great proactive solution. I think I'll try that. ;) ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brad4065

This point is a perfect illustration of all the things we don't know about this virus. Early on, the vaccines were very effective at preventing infection. Once it mutated into delta, that ceased to be the case. I've not heard much about re-infection with delta if a person had an early case, but at this point that looks to be quite likely.

One thing that does seem to be evident, at least for the moment, is that a previous infection or vaccination tends to prevent serious symptoms from a new infection. That may not be the case with new variants either, we'll see. I believe this is why we've been seeing such variation of opinion regarding boosters - some (mostly politicians) think they would help prevent breakthrough infection. The real doctors realize that for the most part the original vaccination is still preventing serious cases, hospitalization, or death, even if they are less effective at preventing infection itself. Different goals, different recommendations.

One data guy I know thinks that vaccination with a subsequent mild infection is probably going to give a person the best immunity.
Thoroughly agree with your consensus.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I've already had it, and had it before it was a known entity. It sucked, but I'm still spreading hate and discontent.....thankfully.

Cheers!!!!!

PS Oh....I'm going to work on the moonshine conspiracy theory tonight. I'll let yall know how it works out. 😉
PSS.....have to have some humor....no disrespect.

Nehalem Man

One data guy I know thinks that vaccination with a subsequent mild infection is probably going to give a person the best immunity.

That has been my experience and I actually have data to back it up. I'm a test subject in a antibody study. I'm the lone Indian who had the J&J shot and then a breakthrough infection. I now have 96.22% neutralization against Alpha and 96.03% against Delta which is more than 2X higher than just the vaccine alone. Feeling pretty bullet proof for now.

There is a guy in my group who is testing at almost 90% neutralization a full year after natural infection....no vaccine. That is significantly higher than most with natural infection only. The thought is that he was recently re-exposed and simply didn't know it. His immune system ramped up and took care of the virus.

-E-

Antibody Neutralization 2.jpg