What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

SubRosa

I went to a friend's funeral yesterday. Known him for almost 40 years.

He outright refused the shots, said some gibberish it was 'marked' by the devil.

Covid did him in. He wasn't the first of my friends to succumb to it.

Fools all.

S u b R o s a

Luther Macc

The pro vaxx crowd never tells us what the underlying conditions were that killed all their friends.

In fact, I find it odd they know so many people that died.

Also, every other person they know is immuno compromised and at risk. A strong trend in liberal circles. Eat meat - problem solved.

A whole lotta intellectual dishonesty going on.

Meanwhile they never address the fact that mRNA has never passed safety trials. Or the Pfizer has a rich history of fraud. Or that the virus has a very low mortality rate.

So scared of dying that they’re afraid to live. Lol.

AGG

Staff member

He outright refused the shots, said some gibberish it was 'marked' by the devil.

Fools all.

S u b R o s a

All Vaccine Patents end in 666. :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
The pro vaxx crowd never tells us what the underlying conditions were that killed all their friends.
In fact, I find it odd they know so many people that died.
Also, every other person they know is immuno compromised and at risk. A strong trend in liberal circles. Eat meat - problem solved.
A whole lotta intellectual dishonesty going on.
Meanwhile they never address the fact that mRNA has never passed safety trials. Or the Pfizer has a rich history of fraud. Or that the virus has a very low mortality rate.
So scared of dying that they’re afraid to live. Lol.

> cholesterol = > immunity--- but there is the heart thing. ;)
Moderna and the NIH are co-owners of its vaccine--- this will be interesting in future, Congressional investigations. :unsure:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member

Fools all.

S u b R o s a
I am just going to assume that your comments arise out of an overwhelming feeling of grief. I am sorry for your loss.

There is nothing foolish about practicing critical thinking.

Luther Macc

> cholesterol = > immunity--- but there is the heart thing. ;)
Moderna and the NIH are co-owners of its vaccine--- this will be interesting in future, Congressional investigations. :unsure:

Tony

Cholesterol doesn’t build up and cause heart issues if you’re using the cholesterol.

We dont use cholesterol much on a high carb (standard American) diet. It just get stored. (Side note: the brain is a cholesterol hog as well. That high or mental clarity that people on keto diets describe? This is why. They’re fueling their brain properly for the first time in their lives.)

High cholesterol is the symptom.

Eliminate carbs, the cholesterol issues will subside AND immune function is restored.

Studies have shown that as much as 88% of Americans technically have compromised immune function (to varying degrees) due to metabolic dysfunction caused by too much sugar.

Knowing this I asked my friend who had access to the virus early on, “so it’s dangerous to people with poorly working immune systems, but what about us in the 12%? Why are you advocating we all stay locked down, why not advocate that we stop eating carbs for 15 days to flatten the curve in our waistlines & return to normal immune function?”

His answer? (1) the virus isnt a threat to “healthy” people. (2) Asking the public to get healthy is impractical.

These doctors know a lot about biology. Very little in the common sense department tho. They should NOT be dictating policy imo. There is no medical profession in the world in which a person is educated in all the facets needed to understand this predicament (nutrition, immunology, metabolic function, biology). But without understanding those 4 things, you wont see the forest from the trees.

This whole mess could’ve been easily avoided. Instead, Krispy Kreme was deemed an “essential business” and was used even to bribe people into taking the vaxx. That right there says everything about who the “fools” are.

That said, still, only 3.2 million people in America died last year. Totally within normal 10-year averages. That was with record numbers of suicides & drug ODs. And while the regular flu & pneumonia somehow disappeared. Another anecdote the pro-hysteria crowd conveniently ignores.

Luther Macc

Its a shame that this matter got politicized, I generally see foolishness on both sides once that happens to an issue.

I'm sticking to what I KNOW to be right. No one should force you to take any medication, and no one should try to guilt you for not agreeing with their own beliefs. That applies to both sides at this point, though I do consider the .gov to be vastly more immoral in attempting to enforce mandates because they have a great deal more power to abuse than does the anti-vax side.

Yep. The first thing I said to all my (former) friends was to not attach your political leanings to the outcome of this virus. Please dont! Because if you do, you’ll NEVER admit you were wrong and trust me, you’re gonna have egg on your face at the end of this.

It’s one thing to overreact to a virus scare.

It’s another when you’ve attached that overreaction to your politics and therefore now your whole political ideology comes into question.

People NEVER admit their politics are wrong. They’ll avoid San Francisco due to the rampant violence on the streets. They’ll move out of California due to the failed policies that have ruined quality of life. But they will keep voting blue and subscribing to all the liberal horseschit just the same.

Politics. Religion. Nutrition. Child Raising.

Four very volatile topics because people are incredibly myopic & stubborn when these are brought up.

And so here we are as a country. Half the nation stuck because they dont want to face the shame that they were wrong (about the virus, Trump, Biden, etc etc etc, but mainly the virus) because it implicates their whole political leanings. Which to come full circle, nobody asked them to do. Nobody demanded they attach their politics to the virus. It was a choice they made - despite rational objections from people like myself.

It fell on def ears. And now we sit here. Facing vaxx mandates and vaxx derived variants all because they stubbornly want to avoid the shame of admitting they got the virus wrong.

But as we all know, getting a woman to admit she was wrong is nearly impossible. And the liberal mindset is the feminine mindset. So none of this should surprise us.

Low testosterone is ultimately the root problem in all this. Eat meat, raise T levels, bring back manhood, and put all the beta males and feminists back in their place. The country will start fixing itself from that point.

One could argue that conservatives dont wear masks because of their politics. I’d argue they dont wear masks because they’re MEN. And for a man, fear isnt our default. It’s not a virture. Men are allowed to be scared, but we’re not allowed to show it. It undermines our authority in the home (and business for that matter). Our role in society is to be courageous - which means facing risk and forging forward, regardless of outcome.

We’ve gotten away from a winning formula: the American family. Where men were men. And women were women. And we followed a Christian based formula for structure.

I say this all as a former liberal & atheist myself. I can admit when I was wrong. 2020 was the final bit of evidence I needed to shift my way of thinking. But Im clearly an outlier in this regard.

Last edited:

31328fac

After 5 days - still no symptoms. I guess I never contracted the Rona. I have some 'at home' tests being shipped in tomorrow. Need to pacify some folks that I had early contact with 🤷‍♂️

As far as the Ivermectin goes - yeah, I know you can take it in a prophylactic manner and taking it after the fact may or may not be helpful. And if I had tablets, I would have taken it. But gooping the paste on the end of a chopstick to deposit in the back of my throat just to get it down didn't appeal to me. I guess I rolled the dice and put all my eggs in the zinc and black seed oil basket :ROFLMAO:
Try it w/Applesauce only way I can take it....................

Luther Macc

I suppose this is now considered misinformation. Lol.

Hardest part to deduce is just how much of these heart complications are actually the result of the experimental mRNA tech?

Sure, we could look at the horrendous history mRNA has had in all of it’s animal trials the last 20 years, but...

Heart problems were already an epidemic. So basic reasoning would say it’s prevalence is hard to pinpoint blame on a new medication. Because the odds of a person already having heart issues was prevalent.

The fact that so many athletes are having heart issues all of a sudden is a hint. Expect children to soon as well now that kids are being given the jab. Then again, child obesity is rampant so again, hard to specify blame.

Which simply brings us back to the common sense / critical thinking approach...

- C19 isnt a risk to children
- C19 isnt a risk to healthy people

Those facts have not changed at all. So whether the vaxx is safe or not it makes ZERO sense to take it and even less sense that the tax payer is footing the bill.

I used this same exact thin slicing approach when I was pressured to close my business for the lockdowns.

- C19 is no risk to me or my employees
- Locking down is a definite risk to my livelihood & ultimately the health of my family if I cannot afford to feed them.

Simple common sense there made the decision easy - I went to work everyday.

Cut the carbs. Eat red meat. Live life.

Luther Macc

I think this might be because people started washing their hands frequently and properly along with wearing masks.

That’s one theory.

Assuming that masking works to stop the flu. Or that washing hands has any large scale effect.

Hard to make those arguments when depression was up, as was fast food sales.

Deaths werent down. The simple answer is that they just reassigned pneumonia deaths to c19.

Luther Macc

That and people being far more careful about staying home when flu symptoms set in. They don't want the stigmatization of being the one who brought covid to the office so they are calling in sick and being extra careful. Thus, less spread of flu and types of colds other than the wu-flu.

You also aren't seeing news stories about the seasonal flu because its not nearly so sexy as covering anything covid related.

So these measures stopped the flu but not c19?

I think we have to look at how the numbers were tallied.

1. Hospitals were financially incentivized to list c19 as a symptom on the deatj certificate. And if so it was counted as a c19 death regardless of the actual cause of death. Dying “with” covid officially was tallied as dying “of” covid as far as the stats were concerned.

Why were hospitals incentivized? It wasnt some conspiracy to inflate the numbers. It was a policy enacted to keep hospitals in business because hospitals complained to politicians that the lockdowns would impact revenue in all the other areas since people would be avoiding hospitals.

Then human nature kicked in and the hospitals got greedy.

2. “Cases” were double counted. As were tests.

I know of one person who was tested EVERY day he went to work. 250+ days in a row. Never failed a test. That didnt stop California from using those low % rates to promote that the lockdowns were working to lower the cases-per-test %’s.

People conveniently ignored that California had a much worse per capita %.

Inversely, Florida was the opposite. The only people getting tested, did so because they had to. Because they were legitimately sick. So the % of tests failed to tests taken was off the charts. But actual case #’s were low as were deaths.

Textbook stat manipulation if you stood to benefit from the hysteria.

In summary, I dont think the flu went away at all. Diets didnt improve. American behavior didnt improve in a meanighful way either. There’s a reason “flu season” is in the winter & a small one in summer.

Winter - holiday eating destroys what’s left of immune function

Summer - going in and out of the heat to air conditioning is very hard on the body. It wears people down.

Furthermore, wearing a dirty mask all the time is anything but healthy.

Superstar

I don't think the flu or covid will go away, it'll keep mutating as long as there is a host to infect.
What would worry me is that somehow rona finds someone infected with ebola or worse, the marburg virus and gets mutated together. That would be the end for most of us.

Luther Macc

I don't think the flu or covid will go away, it'll keep mutating as long as there is a host to infect.
What would worry me is that somehow rona finds someone infected with ebola or worse, the marburg virus and gets mutated together. That would be the end for most of us.

My (former) friend with all the degrees (a masters in immunology) told me that the 1000’s of flu variants exist because of the flu shot. It’s made the flu much stronger than it’s organic version.

That said, avoiding the flu, even in it’s stronger variant state is still easy to do via a high cholesterol diet.

He also at one point was willing to admit that c19 wasnt a threat to healthy people but in the same sentence wanted me to understand that once vaxx derived variants started spreading then things could get MUCH worse.

He wasnt a fan of the vaxx even tho he eventually was working for one of the companies helping to develop it.

Other interesting anecdotes of info I gathered from him was that he and his colleagues knew the origin of the vitus was Wuhan long before it was in the media. Only after Trump started negatively talking about China did my friend flip his tune in thst regard. My (former) friend is a lib so the idea of agreeing with Trump on anything was blasphemy. But prior to this epiphany he also told me he was 90% sure the virus was manmade. He said, “it had all the markers”. He said, “it looked like someone tried crossing HIV with the flu”. Pretty outlandish.

That is, until a famous French scientist drew the exact same conclusion and published his findings several months later.

Crazy stuff.

Variants are always from the vaxx’s. And it’s the vaxx’d that struggle to deal with the variants. The new term for this is popping up - theyre calling it VAIDS.

So at the end of the day, Im pretty confident that staying pureblood is the wise move. The alternatives just dont make much sense.

Luther Macc

You dont think it simply could’ve been a matter of reassigning flu cases/symptoms to c19?

Sure, it’s fraudulent, but when has that ever stopped anyone from trying to make a buck? Like you said, hysteria sells.

Luther Macc

This was a “conspiracy theory” until it wasn’t...

That said, Im not big on conspiracy theories either. The much easier explanation for much of this scamdemic ordeal is simple gross incompetence/stupidity by people in charge & a lack of critical thinking by those that follow the leader. That’s 90% of the equation as far as I see it.

Some conspiratorial exploitation makes up the other 10% (give or take).

Luther Macc

And just so we’re clear... we’re not talking about just a slow flu or pneumonia season for 2020. As in it almost didnt exist. That is so improbable that it’s laughable to try to explain that as simply due to social distancing and/or mask wearing.

Especially since half the country never locked down or subscribed to the hysteria at all. A lot of this country just laughed at NY & CA and went about their lives. The flu should’ve been normal in those areas, it wasnt. Yet covid was allegedly thru the roof.

Too much stat manipulation to truly deduce anything imo. Common sense goes a lot further in this discussion.

Luther Macc

Speaking of conspiracies, I wonder how many countries didnt turn down the bribe?

IMF was offering c19 financial relief. Belarus asked for 94m. Instead they were offered 940m if they went on lockdown (and all the other restrictions).

Immediately after the Belarus president went public about the situation, the country was flooded with unexpected protests & unrest to destabilize the country. Seems like coordinated political theater to me.

This was just one of many instances during 2020 in which there were red flags that this whole charade wasnt on the level.

I mean, if it looks like a duck and quacks...

That said, I know PLENTY of people that drank the kool aid full send. And they werent taking bribes or part of any conspiracy - they’re just dumb.

Superstar

That said, avoiding the flu, even in it’s stronger variant state is still easy to do via a high cholesterol diet.
Do you mind giving me the summarized version of the reason why a high cholesterol diet is efficient in combating the flu? or a link where I could read about it?
“it looked like someone tried crossing HIV with the flu”
That makes sense now, from what I'd gathered, part of the vaccine is a mixture of one of the AIDS drugs.