What's new

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

ENDER

Staff member

Psifer

Contributing member
I just completed my second dose of Moderna on Sunday. The majority of my family had zero side effects. I was absolutely floored after each shot. I woke up Sunday night profusely vomiting and having cold sweats. The vaccine has made me sicker than what I have experienced the past 5+ years. I look at it as if I was that susceptible to the vaccine then the virus probably would have hospitalized me. I'm young(25), skinny, but not necessarily in my best shape. I finally bit the bullet as I have been recently going into an office where several of my coworkers had already had exposures within the first couple of months. I mainly held out to see if there would be a clear front-runner between the brands and if there would be any major complications.

31328fac

Contributing member
I just completed my second dose of Moderna on Sunday. The majority of my family had zero side effects. I was absolutely floored after each shot. I woke up Sunday night profusely vomiting and having cold sweats. The vaccine has made me sicker than what I have experienced the past 5+ years. I look at it as if I was that susceptible to the vaccine then the virus probably would have hospitalized me. I'm young(25), skinny, but not necessarily in my best shape. I finally bit the bullet as I have been recently going into an office where several of my coworkers had already had exposures within the first couple of months. I mainly held out to see if there would be a clear front-runner between the brands and if there would be any major complications.
Anyone catch this story on Fox I had to look it up Full letter is here too if anyone has a PDF copy put a link? I WILL NOT BE TAKING THE JAB hopefully everyone here who did is ok

jdowney

Reminds me of Fauci's remark in his Christmas Correction - where it's hard to say or even imagine when people will be able to interact indoors without masks again (paraphrasing him, no interest in getting it just right for that dude). I immediately thought, just get out of the damn east coast city and you'll see it all over the place :D Some businesses around here are decidedly less friendly to those wearing masks as opposed to those not wearing them.

I have friends from my former workplace who are willing to be fired over not getting vaccinated. I don't quite get that (though the new boss is a complete turd so maybe I would be willing to be fired over whatever mattered to me too), but I do understand the attitude of not going along with the Fauci's of the world simply because there is no percentage in following morons.

One of those guys I used to work with is funny as hell about it - he simply won't say one way or the other, and corrects the turd/boss with "allegedly" when turd/boss refers to him being unvaccinated. His point is that it is simply none of the employer's damn business.

MMissile

I have friends from my former workplace who are willing to be fired over not getting vaccinated. I don't quite get that (though the new boss is a complete turd so maybe I would be willing to be fired over whatever mattered to me too), but I do understand the attitude of not going along with the Fauci's of the world simply because there is no percentage in following morons.

It's a case of personal conviction. Next is boxcars and showers. The government is willing to send the FBI/gestapo, to parents who don't blindly accept the public school agenda. How about the militarized IRS and the $600.00 right to snoop? Fuck all this bullshit. You have commercial and military pilots, walking...... That's a good sign. If they keep it up with the mandatory virus injections and threatened court-marshals.......they'll get the fight they're not looking for.

Brad4065

Yup....there's a reason why airlines are canceling flights....and it's not due to weather or traffic control.

Hint......there's already a class action lawsuit from the pilots.

jdowney

It's a case of personal conviction. Next is boxcars and showers. The government is willing to send the FBI/gestapo, to parents who don't blindly accept the public school agenda. How about the militarized IRS and the $600.00 right to snoop? Fuck all this bullshit. You have commercial and military pilots, walking...... That's a good sign. If they keep it up with the mandatory virus injections and threatened court-marshals.......they'll get the fight they're not looking for.
Well yeah, obviously. That is the part that is easy to understand and has never been unclear to me - its a former workplace because I quit over issues I felt were ethical ones though more abstract and less important than the vaccine question.

MMissile

I've always quit jobs, where I didn't like their practices. The mental stuff, isn't worth the aggravation of always being unhappy at a job. Never worked more than 4-years at a job.