What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

Luther Macc

So after doctors did everything they could to dismantle their credibility in 2020... school teachers have picked up the cause of destroying public trust. This story is insane. Start messing with people’s kids and that whole “fk around and find out” mantra becomes more than just a quip.

If you needed any further evidence who were the “bad guys” in all of this. The commies on the left are making some pretty bold moves to annex our children out from under us.

Last edited:

Luther Macc

Do you mind giving me the summarized version of the reason why a high cholesterol diet is efficient in combating the flu? or a link where I could read about it?

Cholesterol is a primary, if not the primary, fuel source for immune function. But unfortunately, it’s more dynamic than simply adding cholesterol to your diet - you gotta remove the sugar at the same time.

Strong functioning immune systems will fight off sickness without the host ever knowing the virus passed thru.

Of course, “virus theory” is still technically just theory. There’s some speculation that we (as a species) dont know what we think we know. And since science can be VERY myopic, it can work against itself by silencing dissent (as we’ve seen with c19) and this can severely hold back progress.

Less theory and more objective is biology & nutrition. The human body in absense of sugar/carbs in the diet begins using fat & cholesteral for most energy usage. And produces it’s own glucose (by converting protein) necessary for brain function (a glucose hog) and anaerobic exercise (which is a VERY small % of any sport in all actuality).

Protein derived glucose keeps the metabolism in ketosis so the body gets the best of all worlds. It’s getting it’s necessary sugars as needed, without sacrificing cholesterol & fat usage. Without training the average male will drop to about 10% body fat in short time. Due to the fat usage AND the higher testosterone production.

In short, everything starts working the way it should. This is the way our species ate for 99% of it’s existence until the agricultural revolution.

The alternative to a fat/protein heavy diet is that when we eat carbs, the body takes the path of least resistance. We stop being able to burn fat. We store cholesterol. And we are primarily fueled by sugar. Causing constant food cravings & hormonal rollercoasting.

We are NOT omnivores. We can “survive” on just about anything. But what we are, is what we “thrive” on. And our biology says we thrive on animal based nutrition. Which shouldnt be a surprise - animal based nutrition is available year round and hasn’t changed in millions of years. Whereas every fruit & veggie you consume was specially bred to increase it’s sugar & lower it’s bitterness in order be palatable. But the fact doesnt change, they’re inefficient nutrition sources because we dont have the biology to extract what nutrition they have. There’s a reason we cannot metabolize fiber for example. We lack the necessary biology that vegetarian animals have!

This is the opposite of everything we are told from by the eXpErTs. But such is life these days. It’s NOT the opposite of what our biology tells us. I hate the term “trust the science” because science isnt a religion. Biology is objective.

Good luck telling a vegan that tho. But again, such is life these days. Veganism was started by the 7th Day Adventist Church 100 years ago as a means to lower testosterone in men so they would be more faithful in their marriages. They had good intentions for society. But it’s been a disaster for health and society. As they say, “the path to hell is paved with good intentions”. Lowering testosterone was the goal and out of that sprung all sorts of mental gymnastics to suit their narrative. What we think we know about health is the direct result of all that. As is the fact that you cannot feed 6 billion people on red meat because the farming footprint needed to produce that much meat simply doesnt exist - our planet isnt big enough. So while some say there is a “conspiracy” to keep us all sick & slow on carbs, the reality is there is some practicality to the reason wheat is such a major component of the human diet - it can “sustain” a much larger population. Albeit at a huge cost (rampant heart disease, plummeting testosterone, cancer, depression, etc).

Which brings me to the larger point, is there anything the leftist ideology gets right?

Nutrition? No
Family structure? No
Economics? No
Religion? No
The Constitution? No

Heck, they cannot even tell you how many genders there are. And Im supposed to trust they understand nutrition (or climate change for that matter?!?).

I go off on this tangent because most people dont really want a biology lesson. They want a way to thin slice the conversation. Well here’s the thin slice: Literally everything the leftists believe in is objectively wrong because it leads to failure. And nutrition is certainly no exception in this department.

But even simpler than that, a picture says a thousand words. So here it is. A pic of me at 37 years old. 45 days apart. Zero training. Just disciplined nutrition. Using biology as my guide. All my old injury pains went away. Chronic back pain went away. Allergies went away. Testosterone levels skyrocketed. From 45% body fat to 11% in 45 days. And I havent been sick since. Im 41 now. Nutrition change is arguably the hardest lifestyle change one will make. Because honestly, food is fun. And a integral part of human bonding. I freaking love food - but I love being healthy more. And I would think that during the “world’s worst pandemic” people would be scared into better choices but I didnt once hear Emperor Fauci suggest healthier diet - go figure.

C02A4109-EFFB-4B6E-90A1-FAC4D6C78AB2.jpeg

Last edited:

Manofdusk

I have found the very best diet I have ever encountered in all my 64 years of living. I have lost 76 pounds since this past March and I didn't even have to diet or exercise or anything. It's called the "cancer diet."
Now, as for taking the Mrna shot, No effing way. Good luck to all that have...

ENDER

Staff member
I have found the very best diet I have ever encountered in all my 64 years of living. I have lost 76 pounds since this past March and I didn't even have to diet or exercise or anything. It's called the "cancer diet."
Now, as for taking the Mrna shot, No effing way. Good luck to all that have...
and I found that the divorce diet was good for 40 (I don't recommend doing it that way though)

Hk-USPC-40

Gained 10 pounds since Thanksgiving
Went up two inches in belt/pant size = 38" now
Anybody got a 38" Carry Belt for Cheap
I have had diabetes for 44 years BTW
Need to get the Booster Vaccine ASAP, I'm overdue by 2 months now
Stay Safe & stop listening to conspiracy theory
Eat good & let others starve if they want
Fried chicken for a 1:00am snack = YUMMY!
Sorry fingers are all greasy from the fat I just added to my diet

Just for kicks I Picked up a Glock 19X as penance for missing the P2000 357 SIG
The SD9 FDE wasn't enough SO
Ordered three extra Coyote MAGAzines for the Glock from Botach
Dr. Fiochi should have been a brain surgeon R.jpg
Gary
G19X & SD9 FDE.jpgG19X Phalanx I.jpg

BEEN HERE FOR ONE YEAR AS OF YESTERDAY
FEEL THAT? THE WAY THE $#!+ CLINGS TO THE AIR

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Gary

Congratulations on the newest acquisition. :)
Happy Anniversary. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Gary, those look sweet!
don’t worry about the weight… it will go back down!
The Doc changed my meds and put me on prednisone….. great med, but it made me gained 40 pounds in 2 months, and now taking forever to loose it! 😂
I came off of it and now trying to get back down a bit!
I think you made up for the .357 so stop beating yourself up!
M.

Brad4065

Gained 10 pounds since Thanksgiving
Went up two inches in belt/pant size = 38" now
Anybody got a 38" Carry Belt for Cheap
I have had diabetes for 44 years BTW
Need to get the Booster Vaccine ASAP, I'm overdue by 2 months now
Stay Safe & stop listening to conspiracy theory
Eat good & let others starve if they want
Fried chicken for a 1:00am snack = YUMMY!
Sorry fingers are all greasy from the fat I just added to my diet

Dr. Fiochi should have been a brain surgeon View attachment 5917
Gary
View attachment 5915View attachment 5916

FEEL THAT? THE WAY THE $#!+ CLINGS TO THE AIR
Sinner!!!!!!

That's just pure blasphemy. Santa's going to fill your stocking with coal. ;)

Hk-USPC-40

I've been a bad boy buying Austrian & American pistols
Santa won't be bringing an Hk
Stocking stuffers are three Glock magazines & a Phalanx holster + The G19X

Tailflash

Well, my oldest son (turning 24 in a few days) just got Covid once again; said he feels worse this time around (but at least has his taste & smell this time). He got Covid last Mar/Apr timeframe and was told by the Docs that he didn't need to get vaccinated due to having superior antibodies from getting the real thing. Seems this Covid $hit is going to become the same thing as the common Flu virus; where its hit or miss on getting it, whether you got the Flu shot or not. I mean, think about it, how many times have we gotten the Flu over the years, but the next year you don't or do, even though you had a shot or not.

ENDER

Staff member
@Tailflash That sucks, hopefully he bounces back and has a good Christmas. I fear that the shutdown mentality will sweep across the nation once again and give even right leaning Governors cover to follow suit.

AGG

Staff member
Well, my oldest son (turning 24 in a few days) just got Covid once again; said he feels worse this time around (but at least has his taste & smell this time). He got Covid last Mar/Apr timeframe and was told by the Docs that he didn't need to get vaccinated due to having superior antibodies from getting the real thing. Seems this Covid $hit is going to become the same thing as the common Flu virus; where its hit or miss on getting it, whether you got the Flu shot or not. I mean, think about it, how many times have we gotten the Flu over the years, but the next year you don't or do, even though you had a shot or not.

Prayers for his quick recovery. ;)

Tony

Luther Macc

The flu shot is a joke. It takes an educated guess as to which strains will be prevalent in the upcoming year and attempts to pre-innoculate people in advance. Sometimes they swing and miss badly. But ultimately with each passing year they also strengthen the flu bugs with this process. It's a zero sum game they are playing.

But too your point, we used to just get the flu every year and that was that. I'd get it once to twice per year myself. Never once got the shot. Since eating right tho, I havent had the flu since 2017. Totally anecdotal, but also backed by the biology lesson I explained on my previous post.

At this point from a statistical analysis we know what c19 is and isnt. It aint going away. But it aint that deadly either, even with around 88% of the American population walking around with neutered immune function.

If it worries you, cut the carbs. You'll be bulletproof from both c19 and the flu. Besides, there never really was a "flu season". It's called HOLIDAY SEASON where we get less sunlight (vitamin D) because it's winter and as a culture we increase our sugar intake many times fold. Holiday food is fun, but overindulge and your body gets worn down. It's pretty arithmetic.

Also.... if your doctor has you on statins that is a problem for immune function because statins block cholesterol. Effectively KILLING immune function. If you're ever wondering why c19 wrecked the elderly (aside from Cuomo's nursing home scandal) it's because of the over prescription of statins. It's a billion dollar industry so pharma wont stop doing it. And doctors dont know any better because their schooling doesnt teach them the relationship between cholesterol & immune function.

Further evidence? Look at how c19 is affecting the obese! Obesity is visual confirmation of a diabetic metabolism. Too much sugar and now fat/cholesterol is being stored instead of used. No immune function and so EVERYTHING is a major health risk.

The solution to all of this is very simple - get your immune system functioning properly. Do that by ditching the carbs. Scamdemic over.

Last edited:

HotelKilo

Still mask, vax and chirus free but I don't know why. I have ridden in small cars with people who have turned up with the chirus within three days following.

Oh, and still nobody is cursing Chi Na.