What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

AGG

Staff member
I am going back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks of fighting C19. I have had it once already about 10 months ago. Had two doses of Moderna. This most recent round was worse than my first round. I had mild fever, severe chest and head congestion, severe cough (still getting crap when I cough). Lost my smell which I still dont have. Lost taste for 5-6 days. Have maybe 90% taste back 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️?? Very easy to get winded. I am 6'4" weighed 285 - lost 6 pounds now at 278ish. I am not in the BEST of shape (not like I was when I was in the Corps as a young Infantry Sergeant😎) but I work in the pasture and am not just a blob. This thing slapped me pretty hard!! My youngest boy got it from me. He is 12 - had a bad headache and ran a medium fever and 2-3 days later he is runnin round like aint nothin ever happened. I wont take another shot - I could rant about this all day, about CDC, Fauci, masks, protocols blah blah blah. I think you guys have summed most of it up well!! No need to state the obvious again.

Oh AND:
LETS GO BRANDON

Get well soon, brudda. ;)
Glad that your son has recovered. :)

Tony

Brad4065

Hey All!!!!

Real quick: In the last week, we lost two (2) more people with the same complications AFTER they got the jab.
At this point, I've lost count of the amount of people that we've lost, after getting the jab.

My only point......you need to SERIOUSLY consider what's getting stuck into you before you do it.

There are some things that simply can't be undone.

I mean it's your life......but do your research before you put stuff into your body.

Luther Macc

I dunno if a deep dive into research is really even necessary at this stage...

The very same people (Ted Turner, Bill Gates, radical leftist climate change hystericals, etc) that prominently endorse (and financially support) the push to vaccinate the world...

...also are not even remotely shy about their zealotry regarding world population reduction.

Let me say this again more clearly - the same people that claim the vaxx‘s are your path to safety & health ALSO believe you arent worthy of life because the world is overpopulated.

Does anyone really need to do research on this when it’s super easy to find MANY interviews & speeches given by these elites that want us to all be sacrificed for their gaia worship? Notice how NONE of these elites are signing up for reduction. They have huge families & beach front properties while claiming sea levels are rising and the rest of us pleebs are not worthy.

Oh, and they also want us to give up our guns and other Constitutional RIGHTS. For our safety. And totally unrelated to the agenda they cant stop harping about. Totally benign. Nothing to see. You’re a conspiracy theorist if you connect the DOT on this one.

AGAIN, the same people that want this jab to save you are also totally ok killing 60 million babies and they hold communist beliefs that have killed 100m+ more people. But again I cannot stress this enough - this time they really care about your safety so don’t connect the DOT.

They need just one more generation of reducing education standards & eliminating grades or any other metric of merit in schools and the public will be too dumb to connect the dot anymore. Same group. Same group that tells you that you dont own your kid (unless you wanna kill it) is also telling you that this jab is your gateway to freedom & health.

Totally trustworthy and in need of research to consider otherwise huh? Lol.

You can “trust their science”. After all, these SAME people demand you also pretend men can get pregnant. And to say otherwise is censor worthy & hate speech. That’s the kind of solid Socratic method that makes science totally credible and research worthy if you dissent right? Lol. Thinking you need to do research about the jabs at this stage is equivalent to thinking you need to do research to prove men cant get pregnant.

Nah, research isn’t necessary at this stage. Just connect the dot. I listed multiple dots in this post that clearly show how insane this has become to think we’d even need to do research at this point.

Last edited:

Luther Macc

This may be a bit of a stretch but I’ve yet to hear a good counter argument...

If Canadians shut down all their supply lines (which is the intent) how long will their economy last in the vaccum? They’re essentially recreating the same lockdowns/mess that governments did for coofid and we still haven’t recovered.

They’re essentially doing the globalist’s work for them. How worried is Tredeau right now? Not at all worried. He can easily wait this out. Watch society collapse on itself. And then Canadians will be BEGGING daddy government to come save them. Which is exactly what the commies want. They create crisis and then offer government as the solution.

Well, this time the people are creating the crisis. A crisis they aren’t prepared to navigate. You think any small businesses will be left standing after goods havent been delivered in 2 weeks?

And Elon Musk just announced his auto driving electric semi trucks are ready. Coincidentally he’s been stoking the flames of this protest. Canada will be his first customer when they use this event to justify replacing all the human drivers.

Now do I fault the truckers? Not really. Their intent is noble. Their execution has been magnificent. But on the overall scale this effort is halfassed.

You cant beat the globalists peacefully. Because then it just amounts to throwing a tantrum.

Leftists are cowards by nature. Insecure bullies if you will. And bullys need to be punched in the mouth. But Canadians across the board are hyping up the fact that this must be done peacefully. They seem hellbent on losing if that is the case.

You cannot beat the schoolyard bully peacefully. You must sack up and be willing to roll in the dirt. Win or lose - doesnt matter. You must accept that you’re ok with whatever the outcome so long as you are willing to preserve your manhood. This is the mentality the bully fears the most.

All the globalists can offer us is death or slavery. That’s it! And I’ve made my peace with god already so my choice is clear. But too many men still fear death and so long as that is the case, the globalists will inch forward because we are no better than them. They want us like them - godless and full of self worship. The moment we stop playing their game, they will wilt.

But we gotta be so sick of being bullied that we would rather lose a fistfight than endure another day of being picked on. I just dont see Canadians “there” yet.

This convoy shoulda happened 2 years ago at the onset of mass hypochondria. That window closed. We’re way further down the road and a different approach wins this fight. And make no mistake, it’s a fight now. Freedom has NEVER come peacefully. The sooner we all get over that mental hurdle, is the very moment this whole charade ends and the globalist go sprinting back into the shadows.

HotelKilo

This may be a bit of a stretch but I’ve yet to hear a good counter argument...

If Canadians shut down all their supply lines (which is the intent) how long will their economy last in the vaccum? They’re essentially recreating the same lockdowns/mess that governments did for coofid and we still haven’t recovered.

They’re essentially doing the globalist’s work for them. How worried is Tredeau right now? Not at all worried. He can easily wait this out. Watch society collapse on itself. And then Canadians will be BEGGING daddy government to come save them. Which is exactly what the commies want. They create crisis and then offer government as the solution.

Well, this time the people are creating the crisis. A crisis they aren’t prepared to navigate. You think any small businesses will be left standing after goods havent been delivered in 2 weeks?

And Elon Musk just announced his auto driving electric semi trucks are ready. Coincidentally he’s been stoking the flames of this protest. Canada will be his first customer when they use this event to justify replacing all the human drivers.

Now do I fault the truckers? Not really. Their intent is noble. Their execution has been magnificent. But on the overall scale this effort is halfassed.

You cant beat the globalists peacefully. Because then it just amounts to throwing a tantrum.

Leftists are cowards by nature. Insecure bullies if you will. And bullys need to be punched in the mouth. But Canadians across the board are hyping up the fact that this must be done peacefully. They seem hellbent on losing if that is the case.

You cannot beat the schoolyard bully peacefully. You must sack up and be willing to roll in the dirt. Win or lose - doesnt matter. You must accept that you’re ok with whatever the outcome so long as you are willing to preserve your manhood. This is the mentality the bully fears the most.

All the globalists can offer us is death or slavery. That’s it! And I’ve made my peace with god already so my choice is clear. But too many men still fear death and so long as that is the case, the globalists will inch forward because we are no better than them. They want us like them - godless and full of self worship. The moment we stop playing their game, they will wilt.

But we gotta be so sick of being bullied that we would rather lose a fistfight than endure another day of being picked on. I just dont see Canadians “there” yet.

This convoy shoulda happened 2 years ago at the onset of mass hypochondria. That window closed. We’re way further down the road and a different approach wins this fight. And make no mistake, it’s a fight now. Freedom has NEVER come peacefully. The sooner we all get over that mental hurdle, is the very moment this whole charade ends and the globalist go sprinting back into the shadows.
Good reply, can't argue with any of that. IMO, there is only one solution and I don't think that either us or the Canadians are there yet. But I consider myself a survivor and I'm as ready as I can get. However, I am not a prepper as preppers go, I feel as though I can forage many of my needs in the wild should TSHTF. Plus, I know who had the Biden signs in their yards last year, they shall provide my first round of supplies.

Luther Macc

I'm digging the Canadian activities.
Canadian Parliament is starting to show significant support for the truckers.

Tow truck companies were called in to get rid of the truckers and the tow companies refused, citing “all drivers sick with c19 like Tredeau”.

Farmers have now joined the blockade at Alberta. Busting thru the police barricade with their tractors. Police tried breaking them up this morning and have already retreated.

Police are on video asking, “how long do you guys plan on doing this?”

One trucker responded, “just 2 weeks to flatten the curve”.

Awesome.

There’s something about all that isolation on the road gives men a lot of time to think. It builds character & fortitude. Theyre modern day monks. Good luck breaking their spirit.

1. At what point is the military called in?

2. At what point does this turn into Kent State?

3. How will the world react when/if it does?

Imagine wanting someone to take a drug so badly that you’d shoot them over it. FoR tHeIr hEaLtH.

Last edited:

Luther Macc

I feel like if there was no vacines this would all be over by now.
If there was no vaccines, that governments were writing blank checks to pfizer for, because the politicians are getting paid off. Then yes this would be all over.

There’s also the fact that there is just a big segment of the population that dont want to admit they screwed up. And they demand everyone else join in their screwup so they can feel better about themselves. Typical of collectivists (aka the feminine mindset of the leftist).

Ultimately tho, beta males are the true pandemic. If nobody was taking the jab and we just went about our lives, ignoring the mandates, life would indeed be normal in an instant.

But we’ve let the weak infiltrate and destroy every major institution and as a result there arent enough men in prominent positions to put their foot down.

Heck, the number of “men” i know that let their wives go get the jab or let their wives talk them into getting the jab is staggering. Our job as a man is to protect our women. Our job is to assess risk and tell them “it’s gonna be ok” to calm their emotions.

This whole ordeal is ultimately a failure of men.

But we shoulda saw this coming. Testosterone levels have been dropping a steady 1% a year since the 60s. There was bound to be a tipping point where it would bite us in the butt.

Luther Macc

Best video Ive seen in a while. I strongly suggest you watch it before they take it down.

HotelKilo

Canadian Parliament is starting to show significant support for the truckers.

Tow truck companies were called in to get rid of the truckers and the tow companies refused, citing “all drivers sick with c19 like Tredeau”.

Farmers have now joined the blockade at Alberta. Busting thru the police barricade with their tractors. Police tried breaking them up this morning and have already retreated.

Police are on video asking, “how long do you guys plan on doing this?”

One trucker responded, “just 2 weeks to flatten the curve”.

Awesome.

There’s something about all that isolation on the road gives men a lot of time to think. It builds character & fortitude. Theyre modern day monks. Good luck breaking their spirit.

1. At what point is the military called in?

2. At what point does this turn into Kent State?

3. How will the world react when/if it does?

Imagine wanting someone to take a drug so badly that you’d shoot them over it. FoR tHeIr hEaLtH.
From the onset, I knew that tow trucks would be brought in if they stayed long enough and I knew that it could get interesting at that point. So far, the results have been pleasurable and I hope it continues. You are right, if they stay long enough, the military will be brought in or at least attempted and that will be a turning point. Trudeau has a genuine mutiny on his hands.

HotelKilo

If there was no vaccines, that governments were writing blank checks to pfizer for, because the politicians are getting paid off. Then yes this would be all over.

There’s also the fact that there is just a big segment of the population that dont want to admit they screwed up. And they demand everyone else join in their screwup so they can feel better about themselves. Typical of collectivists (aka the feminine mindset of the leftist).

Ultimately tho, beta males are the true pandemic. If nobody was taking the jab and we just went about our lives, ignoring the mandates, life would indeed be normal in an instant.

But we’ve let the weak infiltrate and destroy every major institution and as a result there arent enough men in prominent positions to put their foot down.

Heck, the number of “men” i know that let their wives go get the jab or let their wives talk them into getting the jab is staggering. Our job as a man is to protect our women. Our job is to assess risk and tell them “it’s gonna be ok” to calm their emotions.

This whole ordeal is ultimately a failure of men.

But we shoulda saw this coming. Testosterone levels have been dropping a steady 1% a year since the 60s. There was bound to be a tipping point where it would bite us in the butt.
I tried my hardest to prevent mine from getting the vax+booster to no avail. I can only do so much and she has not given me the slightest bit of grief for not getting it. I am a retired truck driver and I've been around a bit. I still work some part time and I get all around NE and SE of The States. I'm a working man and I can tell you that those who work for a living are not buying into the hoax.

Luther Macc

From the onset, I knew that tow trucks would be brought in if they stayed long enough and I knew that it could get interesting at that point. So far, the results have been pleasurable and I hope it continues. You are right, if they stay long enough, the military will be brought in or at least attempted and that will be a turning point. Trudeau has a genuine mutiny on his hands.

Here it comes.

C94648A4-5FD3-4B32-9BCD-12184CDB5803.png

Luther Macc

Tredeau did a zoom call into Parliament today to discuss issues. Didn’t mention the standoff at all. And his fellow politicians completely let him off the hook.

I will admit I admire the resolve of the Canadian people. I watched a video of them being threatened by the state police - there was zero back-down.

As of this morning the police have given up trying to move the truckers in Ottawa. One being quoted as saying “we want the mandates to end also”.

And at the border the farmers have now boxed in the police barricade. Nobody is getting thru.

Their supply chain is going to start feeling the hurt at an exponential rate here VERY soon.

How long can the people hold the line?

How long can Tredeau pretend he doesn’t have a revolution on his hand?

By all accounts Ive seen - his “ignore it and it will fade away” approach has backfired and the revolt movement is gaining support. His weakness in addressing the people is undermining the resolve of his police ranks. We’ll see how the military responds to such a cowardly leader.

Last edited:

HotelKilo

Isn't it odd how news on the protest in Canada is hard to come by? :rolleyes: I read a Breitbart article that reports that Trudeau asked the military to come and get 'em out of there but their minister of defense said, "No". And they shouldn't, It's not a matter of war.