What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disassociation with HKP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOTOROLANUT

Contributing member
Well I am never going back to that OTHER HK forum. A "UN-named moderator (same ones you guys listed above accused me of saying thanks to my welcome new member thread of sandbagging my post count in order to sell items in the classifieds And he locked his PM so I could not even reply to him/her in order to defend myself. I have better things to do than argue with some D-bag living in his/her mom's basement with a god like complex. I hope and pray this place is run better and has more common sense. 🤦‍♂️

Brad4065

Well I am never going back to that OTHER HK forum. A "UN-named moderator (same ones you guys listed above accused me of saying thanks to my welcome new member thread of sandbagging my post count in order to sell items in the classifieds And he locked his PM so I could not even reply to him/her in order to defend myself. I have better things to do than argue with some D-bag living in his/her mom's basement with a god like complex. I hope and pray this place is run better and has more common sense. 🤦‍♂️
I'm pretty sure I know your screen name over "there" and couldn't understand why {until now}????

As the great Will Ferrell said so eloquently in the movie, the Campaign;
"Welcome to the show."

OH.....and welcome to this site!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!!

ETA: I've had a hard time going back, even though reinstated. It's just put a bad taste in my mouth.

MOTOROLANUT

Contributing member
I'm pretty sure I know your screen name over "there" and couldn't understand why {until now}????

As the great Will Ferrell said so eloquently in the movie, the Campaign;
"Welcome to the show."

OH.....and welcome to this site!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!!

ETA: I've had a hard time going back, even though reinstated. It's just put a bad taste in my mouth.
Exactly, he/she does not know me. But what really ticked me off was locking the PM and not giving me a chance to reply to the accusatory comment. If I was really sandbagging I would have commented in many many other threads, not just saying "thank"s three times to other members welcoming me. That mod even deleted a post of another member asking what HKs I currently own, WTF? I am in my 50's and don't have time for such childish millennial jackassery.

imacad

Well... I thought I was going to be a long time member here... but... Auf weidersehen.
You can find me on HKPro as this account or my vendor (PEW Group) account doing business like the MR223A3 project or P8A1 group buy.

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

For those who have pre-paid for the merkle weights, I have your info in my customer DB. Your deposits are safe.
Screenshot_20220325-180125_Email.jpg

Guyanaman1963

Please don’t take this the wrong way as I appreciate what you are trying to do with bringing in items that are hard to get or just plain not available.
But is that not just part of a one side conversation?
It appears that he spoke to you regarding…. Something…. What that is, is between you and him.
Bringing it out in the open like this, without resolving it first, does not appear to be productive.
once again, I mean no disrespect to you at all.
I hope whatever it is works itself out.
M.

imacad

Please don’t take this the wrong way as I appreciate what you are trying to do with bringing in items that are hard to get or just plain not available.
But is that not just part of a one side conversation?
It appears that he spoke to you regarding…. Something…. What that is, is between you and him.
Bringing it out in the open like this, without resolving it first, does not appear to be productive.
once again, I mean no disrespect to you at all.
I hope whatever it is works itself out.
M.
Apparently I'm not allowed to ask "why?"
If he wants to determine fraud or if I'm the same vendor on HKPro but a simple threat I don't deal with.
I have very little invested over here and will happily conduct business there only.
Screenshot_20220325-182430_Chrome.jpg

Guyanaman1963

Apparently I'm not allowed to ask "why?"
If he wants to determine fraud or if I'm the same vendor on HKPro but a simple threat I don't deal with.
I have very little invested over here and will happily conduct business there only.
View attachment 7545
It is what it is.
With all the scammers out there (not saying you are), do you blame him for trying to protect the site and it’s members?
Dont get me wrong as I am not defending anyone, but do you think that maybe, just maybe, you may be over reacting a bit?
I remember reading the thread about Marc, and I also know the Merkel buy was a total scam.
I am just saying, that as a site administrator, he is obligated to investigate a group buy that you specifically stated the buyers are funding.
Sometimes cooler heads prevail…. I mean it is the internet after all!
Once again… and I can’t say this enough…. I mean no offense and have no ill will towards You.
Take care brother.
M.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
I remember reading the thread about Marc, and I also know the Merkel buy was a total scam....
Off topic, but regarding the Merkel Weight group buy from "MKabar", I don't know what really happened to him but when he and I ran the 1st & 2nd GBs for the weights, it was flawless. He delivered and I distributed. Then he dropped the ball and kinda disappeared from the face of the Earth. What a shame, really.

Guyanaman1963

Off topic, but regarding the Merkel Weight group buy from "MKabar", I don't know what really happened to him but when he and I ran the 1st & 2nd GBs for the weights, it was flawless. He delivered and I distributed. Then he dropped the ball and kinda disappeared from the face of the Earth. What a shame, really.
It really was a shame. Fortunately, I was not involved in that one at all, but I know a few that were.
I never understood, and really don’t want to understand the reasoning for breaching one’s honor for the sake of a few bucks.
M.

Lamont

Staff member
So, after everything that happened with Marc, where he took money from the membership up front for guns he didn't actually possess, you think you are going to do the exact same thing? No you are not. You are not even a licensed importer. But you know one. "Your importer'. And when I ask you who that is, you want to play coy with me. "Why do I ask." Because this site belongs to anyone who has Moderator or Staff under their name. "Actually Belongs". And you will not be even fantasizing about doing any sketchy shit any on, around, or even near HKProshop. You are free to take your game back over there, where I'm sure SB will trip over his own shoelaces getting you set up for that group buy of yours.

I have a feeling I know who your Importer is. And he's someone we don't want anywhere near ProShop. The fact that you are willing to quit and move on rather than answer the question adds weight to that. Since you have everyone's info on whatever Merkle Weights they've given you a deposit on, there shouldn't be any problem them getting what they paid for.

If you like since I am an 08/SOT you can squawk about me not allowing competition, but I'll point out that I don't sell through HKProShop for precisely that reason, "conflict of interest". Other importers are free to join, pay the toll, and sell guns they import here on ProShop. So are you if you go get an 08 and don't offer anything for sale that is not available to ship when payment is received. That is the standard around here. Unlike others, we will be protecting the interests of our membership.

Keep talking smack and I will make any interest anyone has in buying Merkle Weights from you disappear. Not just on ProShop.

Lamont

Staff member
gee, the drama here is like watching AS THE WORLD TURNS.........or another soap opera.

Advising people what conduct is allowed or not allowed is what Mods do. Occasionally we will have people show up who think they are going to use the site for their own ends, or can just act however they please. They never react well when the message arrives that they won't be allowed to do that. "0-2" so far.

imacad

So, after everything that happened with Marc, where he took money from the membership up front for guns he didn't actually possess, you think you are going to do the exact same thing? No you are not. You are not even a licensed importer. But you know one. "Your importer'. And when I ask you who that is, you want to play coy with me. "Why do I ask." Because this site belongs to anyone who has Moderator or Staff under their name. "Actually Belongs". And you will not be even fantasizing about doing any sketchy shit any on, around, or even near HKProshop. You are free to take your game back over there, where I'm sure SB will trip over his own shoelaces getting you set up for that group buy of yours.

I have a feeling I know who your Importer is. And he's someone we don't want anywhere near ProShop. The fact that you are willing to quit and move on rather than answer the question adds weight to that. Since you have everyone's info on whatever Merkle Weights they've given you a deposit on, there shouldn't be any problem them getting what they paid for.

If you like since I am an 08/SOT you can squawk about me not allowing competition, but I'll point out that I don't sell through HKProShop for precisely that reason, "conflict of interest". Other importers are free to join, pay the toll, and sell guns they import here on ProShop. So are you if you go get an 08 and don't offer anything for sale that is not available to ship when payment is received. That is the standard around here. Unlike others, we will be protecting the interests of our membership.

Keep talking smack and I will make any interest anyone has in buying Merkle Weights from you disappear. Not just on ProShop.
My reputation is secure on HKPro and if you're worried about my 08, it Texas Machine Gun Ordnance.
I completed a Waffen Burke group buy on the same manner.
You have your info, I'm still done here. If you asked who and why you wanted to safe guard the membership, I would've provided it.
At any rate, I'll be leaving and if any of the 2 who have deposits want their money back. Be more than happy to refund.

Lamont

Staff member
My reputation is secure on HKPro and if you're worried about my 08, it Texas Machine Gun Ordnance.
I completed a Waffen Burke group buy on the same manner.
You have your info, I'm still done here. If you asked who and why you wanted to safe guard the membership, I would've provided it.
At any rate, I'll be leaving and if any of the 2 who have deposits want their money back. Be more than happy to refund.

I do know Sean. I sent him a China Lake 40mm a few years ago for a customer. The last time I saw him was a couple months ago at SHOT, when he and I were both at the NFA table talking with Jeff.......

You were advertising an unauthorized group buy AKA "site poison" for guns you don't even own or have in the country. Like you never heard of Marc W. Nope. You act like you think I'm obliged to explain any of this to you before you answer my question. You were mistaken. You post the PM's for sympathy. LOL.
Texas Machine Gun Ordnance, I love those guys, many dealings with them in the past
Yeah Sean is doing some awesome stuff. Anyone doesn't know him or his Youtube channel I highly suggest you check it out. He's not one of "the shady ones" I was concerned about, but that changes nothing on group buys for guns yet to be imported. Not happening unless your name is HK-USA. We'll definitely make an exception for that. "Because".

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
@Lamont is trying to prevent another "Marc Wagner" situation here and to protect our members--- I support his decision. :)
I will be posting a notice in the Group Buy section, and an Announcement that there will be no more Group Buys, where the product is not already in hand, or is not already here in the United States and readily available to the seller. ;)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.