What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOOD What's For Dinner

MJ1

Custard filled maple bar.

AUFWUKY.jpg

MMissile

Custard filled maple bar.

Some years ago, there was a local bakery that made the best stuff I'd had in decades. They were in a poor location, and their rent was too high....and they only lasted about 2 1/2 years. They made the best, big, fried-cake donuts with home-made maple frosting and perfect bacon. Everybody said eeewww....till they had one [it was a new thing]. I used to order them for my friend's shops, my DR offices, my bank tellers, etc. They were always gone in 5 minutes. It was a shame that the bakery folded. It was the best baked-goods around. They made awesome pasties, too. I gotta find a good pasty shop....

MMissile

I had a perogi-pizza, yesterday. It was awesome, but I'd order with extra toppings, next time. I also used the sour-cream, which I don't on our family's homemade ones. I took a bunch home, as it's filling combo.

perogi pizza.jpg

AGG

Staff member
I had a perogi-pizza, yesterday. It was awesome, but I'd order with extra toppings, next time. I also used the sour-cream, which I don't on our family's homemade ones. I took a bunch home, as it's filling combo.

I love pizza. :giggle:

Tony

HK12Step

New Blackstone toy, E-Series:
0357C44E-D010-41F7-965C-616209D8EF10.jpeg
Went with a first cook Chicken Bacon Avocado on sourdough...big hit with the fam.
604BDC6E-F4BC-464B-932A-77D4AF6AF015.jpeg

HK12Step

A Happy Mother’s Day to all out there; with us and moved on, we wouldn’t be here without’em. The Mrs. asked for Blackstoned Ribeyes with onions/mushrooms, griddled red potatoes and artichokes for her M’s day meal.
4D7F88E3-FE76-40AC-8ECD-FE6CFCCEDE33.jpeg