What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOOD What's For Dinner

CIH8240

Nice grill marks ENDER! Judging by the your last few posts I’m wondering if you're a professional chef?

Last edited by a moderator:

ENDER

Staff member
Nice grill marks ENDER! Judging by the your last few posts I’m wondering if your a professional chef?
Ha - nope! This place is like FakeBook and InstaCrap. Only the good stuff gets posted 🤣. Some nights it's just a bowl of Rice Chex or leftover pizza.

As far as grill marks go, copper grill mats (as seen on TV) on your gas grill work excellent for salmon.

CIH8240

Ha - nope! This place is like FakeBook and InstaCrap. Only the good stuff gets posted 🤣. Some nights it's just a bowl of Rice Chex or leftover pizza.

As far as grill marks go, copper grill mats (as seen on TV) on your gas grill work excellent for salmon.
I can understand that , but your food still looks good!

MJ1

It's been a long time posting here but they took most of the food diet rules away from me after the organ transplant so I put the 35 pounds back on and feel great..

PZwrAYS.jpg

MdLp07m.jpg

Manofdusk

It's been a long time posting here but they took most of the food diet rules away from me after the organ transplant so I put the 35 pounds back on and feel great..

PZwrAYS.jpg

MdLp07m.jpg
Great recovery! Looking as beautiful as an MP5. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: MJ1

MJ1

Lost a good school friend and battle buddy from Viet Nam yesterday day. The shit we lived through and the to die from COPD and Kidney failure but still talking me through the transplant program for five years and the post op for six months sucks.

No appetite today.

spbJua8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ENDER

Staff member
Lost a good school friend and battle buddy from Viet Nam yesterday day. The shit we lived through and the to die from COPD and Kidney failure but still talking me through the transplant program for five years and the post op for six months sucks.

No apatite today.

spbJua8.jpg
I'm sorry for your loss brother. My prayers are with you and his family today.

AGG

Staff member

No appetite today.

Condolences--- hard to lose a close friend. 😢

Tony

MJ1

OK back on course here. Maple bar custard filled with smoked bacon on top.

TvB5tNT.jpg

That is not a smile. LOL

HK12Step

Happy 4th everyone! Had a little much needed free time so I impulse bought a Masterbuilt…never smoked a day in my life and I have a lot to learn but the ribs actually turned out well, not jaw dropping, but I’ll get there.
D3031D68-4187-4049-88F5-CEEAE7F0A582.jpeg
20D2871E-3B17-463B-836F-E9B623548B7C.jpeg
4A69277D-416A-49C5-A9EB-49D74BDE0C88.jpeg