What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK433 discussion/info/resources

Barn Owl Lover

Interesting point about the 433 family--I know that the bolt carrier and op rod assembly are similar to the FN SCAR, but it seems that HK took inspiration for it from one of their own weapons, namely the MP7:

AGG

Staff member
Interesting point about the 433 family--I know that the bolt carrier and op rod assembly are similar to the FN SCAR, but it seems that HK took inspiration for it from one of their own weapons, namely the MP7:

I enjoy that series of videos. :)

Tony

Barn Owl Lover

Anyone know or guess when the HK433 will be shown next or when/if we'll get more info on it? I'm hoping that something will happen before DESI in London, which is a month and a half away.

Barn Owl Lover

I do wonder if HK do have something planned for the 433. Concamo's pics so far of them have been fairly low resolution or taken at a distance, including the one they released this morning. Their pics of the HK416 A8 have shown more details, though HK themselves released a high res photo of the 416 earlier this year.

Barn Owl Lover

Per HK Germany's Instagram and Facebook stories, the 433/437 is due for public launch at Milipol in Paris this week.

Psifer

Contributing member
The pistol grip looks very similar to the VP series pistols. It looks like you can swap out the panels too.

Barn Owl Lover

JPW_Fides has also been testing some 437s at HK's HQ, with photos and a video on his Instagram page.