What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

AGG

Staff member
Ruger Mark IV Tactical came home today. Ditched the fugly rails.

Suppressor needs Cerakote, but I don't mind the raw stainless look in this picture...

Excellent--- a picture of the finished setup. ;)

Tony

MJ1

FN BHP

PCUAQEg.jpg

yv1zeE9.jpg

MMissile

So, I received my 308-POF rifle, and had the optic/mount delivered the day before. I shot 40 rounds thru it, and it is as accurate as I am [not getting better with age, but still quite able]. However, with the brake, the recoil is somewhat mitigated, but HOLY SHEEP DIP!!!!...it is loud. It was loud behind it, and the other couple guys on the range were like Holy-sh#!. I'd have to say it the loudest firearm I've owned. I could also see flames coming back towards me. LOL

I LIKE IT!

POF 2.jpgPOF 5.jpgPOF.jpgPOF 4.jpg

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

So, I received my 308-POF rifle, and had the optic/mount delivered the day before. I shot 40 rounds thru it, and it is as accurate as I am [not getting better with age, but still quite able]. However, with the brake, the recoil is somewhat mitigated, but HOLY SHEEP DIP!!!!...it is loud. It was loud behind it, and the other couple guys on the range were like Holy-sh#!. I'd have to say it the loudest firearm I've owned. I could also see flames coming back towards me. LOL

I LIKE IT!

Congratulations, That looks awesome!!!!
Seems like were doing Flame throwers as of late! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice optics too!!!

M.

MMissile

Thanks, I don't think it had a whole mag thru it, when I got it. Everybody was amazed at how light it was for a 308 rifle. Me too. This would probably be my "go-to" rifle, at this point. Gotta love 308 hittin' power.
I may change the optic, if anybody is interested. I think I'm gonna go with my Elcan-DR 1.5-6X. I know it's more rugged[and heavier] Anybody interested in a 1-8X and mount?

AGG

Staff member

I LIKE IT!

Very nice rifle and setup. ;)

Tony