What's new

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

MMissile

Found it--- certainly is large for a single-shot: ;)

Tony

It'll probably be too small for my hand. I haven't have a mouse-gun that was of any use. Follow-up shots were impossible. My FFL bought me a Rohrbaugh for my 50th b-day. I had to give it back, as it was a single-shot gun in essence/reality. This should be a great single-shot suppressor unit though. If it said Hk on the side of it, nobody would be able to find one.

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

It'll probably be too small for my hand. I haven't have a mouse-gun that was of any use. Follow-up shots were impossible. My FFL bought me a Rohrbaugh for my 50th b-day. I had to give it back, as it was a single-shot gun in essence/reality. This should be a great single-shot suppressor unit though. If it said Hk on the side of it, nobody would be able to find one.
I had a RHORBAUGH 9mm and loved it... it was a little harder for follow up shots I agree, but at the time it was the smallest 9mm made and I loved the stopping power that was usually in my back pocket or inside my front sports jacket. It was comforting to know I had a 9mm on me if things went south.
I got rid of it when I no longer needed to wear a suit and tie any more.

@AGG you will like the fact that it was loaded with Black Talons! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

AGG

Staff member
I had a RHORBAUGH 9mm and loved it... it was a little harder for follow up shots I agree, but at the time it was the smallest 9mm made and I loved the stopping power that was usually in my back pocket or inside my front sports jacket. It was comforting to know I had a 9mm on me if things went south.
I got rid of it when I no longer needed to wear a suit and tie any more.

@AGG you will like the fact that it was loaded with Black Talons! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

I do. ;)

Tony

MMissile

After I wait forever for it, I'll install trigger-springs and a Shield sight and mount I already bought for it.