What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

AGG

Staff member
Found it--- certainly is large for a single-shot: ;)

Modernized "deer gun"? :unsure:

Tony

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Modernized "deer gun"? :unsure:

Tony
Thats actually not that bad... it cool little gun! Seems like the trigger pull is the built in safety other than the barrel twist safety!!! Pretty cool!

MMissile

Tony

It'll probably be too small for my hand. I haven't have a mouse-gun that was of any use. Follow-up shots were impossible. My FFL bought me a Rohrbaugh for my 50th b-day. I had to give it back, as it was a single-shot gun in essence/reality. This should be a great single-shot suppressor unit though. If it said Hk on the side of it, nobody would be able to find one.

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

It'll probably be too small for my hand. I haven't have a mouse-gun that was of any use. Follow-up shots were impossible. My FFL bought me a Rohrbaugh for my 50th b-day. I had to give it back, as it was a single-shot gun in essence/reality. This should be a great single-shot suppressor unit though. If it said Hk on the side of it, nobody would be able to find one.
I had a RHORBAUGH 9mm and loved it... it was a little harder for follow up shots I agree, but at the time it was the smallest 9mm made and I loved the stopping power that was usually in my back pocket or inside my front sports jacket. It was comforting to know I had a 9mm on me if things went south.
I got rid of it when I no longer needed to wear a suit and tie any more.

@AGG you will like the fact that it was loaded with Black Talons! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

AGG

Staff member
I had a RHORBAUGH 9mm and loved it... it was a little harder for follow up shots I agree, but at the time it was the smallest 9mm made and I loved the stopping power that was usually in my back pocket or inside my front sports jacket. It was comforting to know I had a 9mm on me if things went south.
I got rid of it when I no longer needed to wear a suit and tie any more.

@AGG you will like the fact that it was loaded with Black Talons! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

I do. ;)

Tony

MMissile

After I wait forever for it, I'll install trigger-springs and a Shield sight and mount I already bought for it.