What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

drace

Just hit BIN on a thoroughly used West German P226 for a cool $500. Frame is in good shape. Will convert from DAO to DA/SA and drop in the short-reach trigger kit. GB pics as a supplement until I get it from my FFL.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 7.49.19 PM.png

drace

Congratulations @drace !!!
Will you have refinished as well? I thin it has character the way it is... but A nice facelift adds a bit to it! ;)
M.
Absolutely going to send the slide off to SIG to get the K-Kote removed and have it blued. I think they still offer the service... Did I mention it's my first full-size alloy framed handgun and my first Sig? I'm feeling pretty good :cool:

AGG

Staff member
Just hit BIN on a thoroughly used West German P226 for a cool $500. Frame is in good shape. Will convert from DAO to DA/SA and drop in the short-reach trigger kit. GB pics as a supplement until I get it from my FFL.

Classic. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Nice buy. I'd leave it as-is, and shoot the hell out of it.

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
FYBoMjdl.jpg

drace

Pulled the trigger today on another Sig model I've been on the lookout for. West German P225. This will get a lot of time riding appendix. I'm aware of the MDW saga, but couldn't say no at this price.
Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 6.51.40 PM.png

AGG

Staff member
Pulled the trigger today on another Sig model I've been on the lookout for. West German P225. This will get a lot of time riding appendix. I'm aware of the MDW saga, but couldn't say no at this price.

Very nice--- and W-German, too. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Great carry-gun. I've had several, from ratty to NIB. Carried them all at some point. I'm waiting for a beater to come into my FFL's place, for a console pistol.

drace

Great carry-gun. I've had several, from ratty to NIB. Carried them all at some point. I'm waiting for a beater to come into my FFL's place, for a console pistol.
Would love to get some holster recommendations.