What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

MMissile

My nephew is a firefighter, and got this from an old Ukrainian woman who lives in a trailer-park near one of the stations. She comes to the station with food all the time, and cakes for the firefighters B-days. She took it to the station, and wanted to have it destroyed....so "those" people wouldn't get it. It's a rough no-income area, with lots of burglaries. He contacted her away from the station, and got it. Then he gave it to me. I had the gunsmith spend a bunch of time cleaning it up. The bore is perfect, and it functions flawlessly. It was a family WWII bring-back, and was supposedly from a Luftwaffe pilot. So now...off to the local PD to register it. Yes, that's old blood on the grip.

Mauser nazi.jpgMauser nazi 3.jpg

Copied a little info....

Second Variant New Model - SN 207000-342000 (approx.)
Post-War Commercial - Standard Model

This is the largest contiguous serial number range for any variant of the Model 1910, and as a result we refer to it as the Standard Model. Pender refers to it as the “post-war commercial model .” This variant was made from approximately 1921 through 1928. The primary external changes are a stepped grip frame, a redesigned magazine release, new slide serrations, and a new slide inscription on the left side in all capital sans-serif italic characters as follows.

WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER A.-G. OBERNDORF A.N.

Most side plates have the Mauser powder barrel logo centered on them, but we continue to see intermittent side plates that are blank. Slightly larger logos are also found, probably indicating that a new roll stamp had been cut.

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
My nephew is a firefighter, and got this from an old Ukrainian woman who lives in a trailer-park near one of the stations. She comes to the station with food all the time, and cakes for the firefighters B-days. She took it to the station, and wanted to have it destroyed....so "those" people wouldn't get it. It's a rough no-income area, with lots of burglaries. He contacted her away from the station, and got it. Then he gave it to me. I had the gunsmith spend a bunch of time cleaning it up. The bore is perfect, and it functions flawlessly. It was a family WWII bring-back, and was supposedly from a Luftwaffe pilot. So now...off to the local PD to register it. Yes, that's old blood on the grip.

View attachment 1492View attachment 1493

Copied a little info....

Second Variant New Model - SN 207000-342000 (approx.)
Post-War Commercial - Standard Model

This is the largest contiguous serial number range for any variant of the Model 1910, and as a result we refer to it as the Standard Model. Pender refers to it as the “post-war commercial model .” This variant was made from approximately 1921 through 1928. The primary external changes are a stepped grip frame, a redesigned magazine release, new slide serrations, and a new slide inscription on the left side in all capital sans-serif italic characters as follows.

WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER A.-G. OBERNDORF A.N.

Most side plates have the Mauser powder barrel logo centered on them, but we continue to see intermittent side plates that are blank. Slightly larger logos are also found, probably indicating that a new roll stamp had been cut.

Nice sample. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Just sent the check out for another brand-x pistol. It was the last one of this model [Fusion TA Carry-Optic]. There's one American importer, and they're hoping to get another shipment from Germany in a few months. Time will tell. It's dusty from being at their engraving shop[next door]. They said they were sold-out, but the sales guy was great and went looking at their place. He called back. The bag was upstairs, and the pistol next door. Next stop was GB... after a quick cleaning. Glad I called.

Phoenix Fusion TA-Shield.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Just sent the check out for another brand-x pistol. It was the last one of this model [Fusion TA Shield]. There's one American importer, and they're hoping to get another shipment from Germany in a few months. Time will tell. It's dusty from being at their engraving shop[next door]. They said they were sold-out, but the sales guy was great and went looking at their place. He called back. The bag was upstairs, and the pistol next door. Next stop was GB... after a quick cleaning. Glad I called.

View attachment 1524

Interesting sidearm. :unsure:

Tony

AGG

Staff member

Guyanaman1963

MMissile

The only ones I know of, in country....are the ones at the ATTIC. They are the sole importers. They're hoping they can import more in a few months. We both kinda laughed about that [new laws coming down...]. Every report I've read, says they're laser-beams. I'll probably buy another one today.

MMissile

I bought this on a whim. I want a really small 9mm/40 for carry. The problem is, that nobody makes a SA/DA, single-stack, diminutive, carry pistol. So, I thought this was cute, and proceeded to purchase it. It Arrived yesterday, along with my USPc. I'll fondle it for awhile, and if I don't warm-up to it more....it'll go into my FFL's counter.

M&P PC Shield.jpgM&P PC Shield. 2.jpgM&P Shield.jpgM&P Shield 2.jpgM&P PC Shield kit.jpg

AGG

Staff member

Guyanaman1963

I bought this on a whim. I want a really small 9mm/40 for carry. The problem is, that nobody makes a SA/DA, single-stack, diminutive, carry pistol. So, I thought this was cute, and proceeded to purchase it. It Arrived yesterday, along with my USPc. I'll fondle it for awhile, and if I don't warm-up to it more....it'll go into my FFL's counter.

View attachment 1607View attachment 1608View attachment 1609View attachment 1610View attachment 1611
Thats very nice!!! Who know.. may you will like it! Personally, I envision that with a RMR on the slide and think it will fit your needs!
M.

Hk-USPC-40

NOTE: The Case has a tag that says " MADE IN CHINA"
My Sons Bodyguard 380 came in that very case minus the knife & flashlight
Made 11-17-2020 JFYI That's what the 111720 stands for..
Just like my twin brothers pistol without the PC Fiber Optic Sights & Porting
They feel good to the hand & are thin & lightweight, Rough Texture 2.0
CONGRATS MMissle

MMissile

I got bored this afternoon, and finally took the shorter of the Cobb MCR-200 rifles outta the case [G3 magwell]. I had an extra Atlas bipod and a Steiner optic laying around, so.....
I need more bipods.

Cobb MCR 200 short 5.jpgCobb MCR 200 short 3.jpgCobb MCR 200 short 4.jpg

Last edited:

Hk-USPC-40

NICE .308 Sniper Rifle!! The reach out & touch someone model..
Love that old refrigerator, Made quality like how they all used to be, Door Latches Too..
Don't keep you're pain meds on the microwave either, The heat will make them inert
Is that a toilet in you're kitchen? = Very Convenient!! 🤣 You Never Know When nature will call..
It's a garbage can dude, Has dual purpose..
Sunglasses fetish too..
My buddy & I once met up with a guy who had over 200 pairs of glasses mounted on the wall in his garage in order of importance
My bud bought a motor cycle from him, It was so clean, As if it had never been ridden.. He scrubbed the tires with a tooth brush
He had OCD so bad he mopped walking backwards in his garage.. Seriously.. We had dirty feet, Freaked him out.. OH!!

NICE Rifle MMissile, Don't let a lefty shoot that thing, It'll put their eye out = No deflector..
I used to be a maintenance man & see everything.. Sorry!! = Very Clean Tidy Home!!

Last edited:

MMissile

That's a new fridge. It has a matching 6-burner gas stove. Admiral made the fridge. Blue-Star makes the stove. BIG-CHILL reskins and decorates their guts....and markets the retro-look stuff. Me and a friend, redid the whole kitchen-dining-room area in our small home. Went from 2 tiny rooms, to one large and hugely updated room. It turned out wonderful. This is the one wall....

Kitchen s wall before.JPGKitchen south wall.jpg

MMissile

NOTE: The Case has a tag that says " MADE IN CHINA"
My Sons Bodyguard 380 came in that very case minus the knife & flashlight
Made 11-17-2020 JFYI That's what the 111720 stands for..
Just like my twin brothers pistol without the PC Fiber Optic Sights & Porting
They feel good to the hand & are thin & lightweight, Rough Texture 2.0
CONGRATS MMissle
That tag on the case, may make me put it in my FFL's showcase. I didn't dare look at the light and knife.