What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

MMissile

Sweet! Tastefully done.

I had the 2-cylinder combo for quite awhile. It was the basic "cowboy gun". Blue, case-hardened, and hard rubber grips. I bumped my head, and thought I was gonna go cowboy shooting. It became a safe-queen, and I no longer want those.

MMissile

After waiting for years for that single-stack, 9mm, HK.....tonight I purchased a M&P Shield-PC, 9mm kit. I figured if I was gonna stray....I'd go USA. 🇺🇸

Nehalem Man

After waiting for years for that single-stack, 9mm, HK.....tonight I purchased a M&P Shield-PC, 9mm kit. I figured if I was gonna stray....I'd go USA. 🇺🇸

I like mine. It stays in the company truck. The wife went for the EZ model. Watch a YouTube video or two on disassembly before you try it. There is a lever inside the magazine well that has to be pushed down to the disconnect position before the slide can be removed.

-E-

MMissile

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't purchased a Smith, since the gen-1 Shorty-Forty.

Last edited:

MMissile

I picked up my long awaited pair of Cobb MCR-200 rifles, today. They are very minty. The long-barreled one is unfired, and the shorter one was used for a magazine test. It was fired with and without a suppressor, and has less than a 100 thru it. These things are supposed to be lasers. I'm sure the Walther-Lothar barrels and weight are the main reason. I need to buy a few bipods for my big AR's. I've got the glass for them.

Notice the interchangeable magwells, and the HK-G3 and DPMS styles.

Cobb MCR pair 3.jpgCobb MCR pair 4.jpgCobb MCR pair.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I picked up my long awaited pair of Cobb MCR-200 rifles, today. They are very minty. The long-barreled one is unfired, and the shorter one was used for a magazine test. It was fired with and without a suppressor, and has less than a 100 thru it. These things are supposed to be lasers. I'm sure the Walther-Lothar barrels and weight are the main reason. I need to buy a few bipods for my big AR's. I've got the glass for them.

Notice the interchangeable magwells, and the HK-G3 and DPMS styles.

View attachment 1374View attachment 1375View attachment 1376

Most excellent. ;)

Tony

catinthefurnace

I like mine. It stays in the company truck. The wife went for the EZ model. Watch a YouTube video or two on disassembly before you try it. There is a lever inside the magazine well that has to be pushed down to the disconnect position before the slide can be removed.

-E-
That, or I believe you can pull the trigger like a Glock instead of hitting the lever.

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
Just finished this one: PWS 114 Mod2 upper on a Stag lower.

KaeYe93.jpg

KZiOhYC.jpg

Vinz Klortho

I'm building a Colt SMG clone. Like this...

colt635.jpg

I've got all the parts but brought the upper to a buddy's house to be safe and legal. Just waiting for my Form 1.
Basically I bought an old LEO trade in Colt 9mm carbine...

Colt1.jpg

And then bought a 10.5 inch 9mm barrel and a period correct buttstock to replace the M4 style one pictured. It's not going to be 100% perfect but it'll look good. It's got the LEO/Military/Export stamp. Chicks dig that kind of stuff!

AGG

Staff member
I'm building a Colt SMG clone. Like this...

View attachment 1444

I've got all the parts but brought the upper to a buddy's house to be safe and legal. Just waiting for my Form 1.
Basically I bought an old LEO trade in Colt 9mm carbine...

View attachment 1443

And then bought a 10.5 inch 9mm barrel and a period correct buttstock to replace the M4 style one pictured. It's not going to be 100% perfect but it'll look good. It's got the LEO/Military/Export stamp. Chicks dig that kind of stuff!

That will look awesome--- did you look into a DOE upper (?)--- I know they're not inexpensive--- either are the original, parkerized SMG magazines. ;)

Tony

copdoc

That will look awesome--- did you look into a DOE upper (?)--- I know they're not inexpensive--- either are the original, parkerized SMG magazines. ;)

Tony
That is exactly what I thought. I just saw one on GB. Its pricy.