What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

MMissile

Pre sample Swedish K.....it does come with a short 3 lug barrel.

Can’t get pic to post
I've got tons of pics that are too large to post. Oh well.... All the regulars saw my stuff, at that other place.

Miami_JBT

Latest Non HK related gun I purchased was a S&W Model 745.

1HKZQGf.jpg

Johnny

Last 3 months:

Colt Python 2020 6"
Another Glock 19 MOS
Mossberg Shockwave
Walther Q5 Match

MMissile

I got this in September....now it's gotta go. I don't want to buy a stock and NFA it. I'm betting there's gonna be a lot of "pistols" in limbo, in a few months.

Maxim cute.jpg

Last edited:

Nehalem Man

I've got one of these surplus Model 76s coming from Classic Firearms. I have been on a bit of a Beretta kick lately. A few weeks back I purchased one of the surplus Model 81s. It has turned out to be one of the most accurate handguns I have.

400px-Beretta_76_black_grip.jpg

-E-

AGG

Staff member
I've got one of these surplus Model 76s coming from Classic Firearms. I have been on a bit of a Beretta kick lately. A few weeks back I purchased one of the surplus Model 81s. It has turned out to be one of the most accurate handguns I have.

View attachment 273

-E-

Excellent--- looks like an early, race gun.

Tony

MMissile

Excellent CQB and setup.

Tony

I've never fired it. My gunsmith installed a better trigger, and sighted-in the green-dot. That's the only rounds thru it. I figure the BATFE will outlaw pistol-braces, and if I register it....it's no longer a pistol for my vehicle. If they don't...I'll have screwed up, by selling it. Gambling.....

AGG

Staff member
I've never fired it. My gunsmith installed a better trigger, and sighted-in the green-dot. That's the only rounds thru it. I figure the BATFE will outlaw pistol-braces, and if I register it....it's no longer a pistol for my vehicle. If they don't...I'll have screwed up, by selling it. Gambling.....

Personally, I would keep it. ;)

Tony