What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

Nehalem Man

Done with 150g M2 pulled FMJ over H4895 with brass on it's fifth trip through the HK91. The stock is a real accuracy improvement with the HK heavy buffer.

I have a case of these 25 yard pistol targets, only about 400 left .

rnjZDjf.jpg

I know there is a logical answer to this question, but why do those stocks look like a G3 and a FAL got their groove on and didn't use a condom?

-E-

AGG

Staff member
Not exactly an HK, but wanted to share. NIB Colt R 6000 SP-1. 1976 mfg purchased new from Potomac Arms in Alexandria, VA in late ‘76/early ‘77. Still has the Potomac Arms sticker on the box.

Absolutely gorgeous sample. 😲
PM to you. ;)

Tony

NorincoKid

CETME Kit with an APEX barrel.

Had some HK sights, furniture and a 1/2x28 3 Lug adapter in the spare parts bin.

Had the barrel shortened and threaded, welded the 3 lug adapter on to get to 16.1"

Not a swing down lower, just opened up the ears a little bit to just barely clear the outside edge of the semi shelf. I still have to epoxy some cut pins in there and get a new grip.

No shenanigans.....barrel is legal length and there is a proper semi-auto shelf installed. Just wanted to use up some crap that was floating around the spare parts bin.

72GNKMs.jpg

wqhvHnp.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
CETME Kit with an APEX barrel.

Had some HK sights, furniture and a 1/2x28 3 Lug adapter in the spare parts bin.

Had the barrel shortened and threaded, welded the 3 lug adapter on to get to 16.1"

Not a swing down lower, just opened up the ears a little bit to just barely clear the outside edge of the semi shelf. I still have to epoxy some cut pins in there and get a new grip.

No shenanigans.....barrel is legal length and there is a proper semi-auto shelf installed. Just wanted to use up some crap that was floating around the spare parts bin.

Thanks--- that is pretty cool. ;)

Tony

NorincoKid

It was supposed to be a "poor man's quasi-G3K" looking rifle.

$125 for the kit, $150 for the barrel, $70 for the flat. The wide HG I got cheap (like $25 I think) awhile back because it has two repaired cracks on the one side, and the collapsible stock is all banged up but functions still but got it for a good price. I think the bipod was $79. The three lug adapter was just collecting dust so I figured I'd use it here, although its pretty pointless on a .308 , I think I have maybe $600 into the whole thing.

AGG

Staff member
It was supposed to be a "poor man's quasi-G3K" looking rifle.

$125 for the kit, $150 for the barrel, $70 for the flat. The wide HG I got cheap (like $25 I think) awhile back because it has two repaired cracks on the one side, and the collapsible stock is all banged up but functions still but got it for a good price. I think the bipod was $79. The three lug adapter was just collecting dust so I figured I'd use it here, although its pretty pointless on a .308 , I think I have maybe $600 into the whole thing.

Not bad. ;)

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

Looks Like Sturm changed things up since way back when I was into them = MKII
So now it's the MKIV Huh?? I still have a Hogue MKII Grip = Super Vintage & RARE!! HaHa!!
Also NOTE: They removed the SR & Now it's Just R.. Alexander Sturm would be Pissed Off..
Also went back to the red bird instead of black..
I used to have so Many Rugers.. Now Zero..