What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music What Are You Listening To?

MMissile

My latest personal find. Tres Senoritas from Mexico. Sisters. Lots of stuff on their site and youtube. I'm going to see them in Feb....

ENDER

Staff member
@MMissile It always amazes me how so many foreign artists can sing American English without a discernable accent. Where are they in Feb?

SubRosa

Original country 78's by Bob Atcher and Al Dexter.

No comparison to the new crap.

S u b R o s a

MMissile

@MMissile It always amazes me how so many foreign artists can sing American English without a discernable accent. Where are they in Feb?
Machine Shop/Flint. Feb 4th. Always cheap, and I've never had a bad time there.

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member
Went down the David Bowie YouTube rabbit hole for a little bit tonight. Saw him at the Palace in 95 with Nine Inch Nails. He didn't wow me then, but man what a legacy.

MMissile

Grew up with Bowie music in high-school. He had a great comeback in the 80's. From Starman to GQ.

Hk-USPC-40

RIP MEATLOAF
Listening to Mr Loaf
+ Ted Nugent Free for All that meatloaf sang on
No Links = Find Your Own :LOL: :coffee:(y)

seagiant

Hi,
If you don't have her, "Luxury Liner" Album you are missing out.

The Whole Album is Fantastic and has Rodney Crowell's Band!R-9547965-1482499794-6867.jpg

chad951

Agreed--- Enter Sandman. ;)

Tony
Good song, wrong album. 😉That black album was the last Metallica album I gave two craps about. Dave got back to his roots years ago. I wish Metallica would do the same. Dave Mustaine is living proof that just because you get old, it doesn't mean you can't write good thrash metal anymore.

AGG

Staff member
Good song, wrong album. 😉That black album was the last Metallica album I gave two craps about. Dave got back to his roots years ago. I wish Metallica would do the same. Dave Mustaine is living proof that just because you get old, it doesn't mean you can't write good thrash metal anymore.

Merely referring to the song. ;)

Tony

Aeg15

Just found this thread. I pretty much have to look up all these ”classic rock/pop” artists. I know some of the popular songs (I grew up with my parents listening), but nothing beyond that. Nobody beat me up for showing my millennial age 🤕. I grew up with the 2000/10s era music so Im biased towards pop and rap-hip pop.
Im currently on a J Cole phase right now and listening to his “old stuff“ from 2012. 😁