What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SP5L is official

AGG

Staff member
People will buy anything they “perceive” as the “newest trend! They will buy it just because it says HK and they just have to have it.
On the other site, some are raving about it and singing the praises with claims of how happy they are that HK did something new.
Yeah...’God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy”!
M.

Exactly--- just like the SP5K/SP5/SP5K-PDW--- sad state of affairs--- just acquire classics (HK91/HK93/HK94/SP89) for the funds that you would initially spend on the former. ;)
Difference between HKPS and HKP (more knowledgeable and quality members v. mostly newbies). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Why? you will have to find a barrel later. Who on gods green earth wants a 9mm rifle? I do not get it

And it will most likely be a U.S.-made barrel (no barrels imported) :rolleyes: --- kind of defeats the purpose of all-German. :unsure:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I'm not sure how long HK can keep up this BS, how is this a sound business model ? I know its HK, but why? who is the buyer

As long as U.S. consumers keep buying--- while still being ignored about what they want--- then business as usual. :mad:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
So...if you are going to have a full length barrel, why not move that site forward, extend the cocking tube and put a 93/33 hand guard on it? All that wasted real estate between the three lug and the triple tree. ??????

Like an AK or a Valmet M71/M78--- HK will never do this. ;)

Tony

Cromag

They should take the FN route and and let us have MG4’s and MG5’s. Now THAT I would get excited about.
I second this one! That would create fist fights at gun stores & bidding wars on GunBroker the likes no one has ever seen! 😂

UltraFudd

They’re here! 3 up on Gunpoker.

2 auctions & 1 Sell your firstborn and Buy It Now

If a shipment arrived (which it apparently did), these sellers don’t all strike me as larger stocking dealers.

AGG

Staff member
Interesting; seems HK may have dumped Date Codes and CIP markings altogether... Wonder if this will be the 'standard' on all their guns from this date forward. :unsure:

CIP/N stamped on the left receiver, below the caliber marking--- have to have that. ;)
Maybe the Romanians are not aware of date codes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony