What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What HK do you EDC CCW?

Hkorbust13

I carry a Usp tactical 9 iWb appendix via a iWb Kydex holster from hk parts.net “free plug no affiliation” i will admit there is plenty of room down there and is quite comfortable as long as I’m not sitting for to long. I’ve been playing with idea of carrying it at 3:00 position but it actually prints quite a bit in that position and I don’t want any attention if possible. On a side note I got to run the tactical about 150 rounds this weekend and I’m in love with this thing!

Guyanaman1963

I carry a Usp tactical 9 iWb appendix via a iWb Kydex holster from hk parts.net “free plug no affiliation” i will admit there is plenty of room down there and is quite comfortable as long as I’m not sitting for to long. I’ve been playing with idea of carrying it at 3:00 position but it actually prints quite a bit in that position and I don’t want any attention if possible. On a side note I got to run the tactical about 150 rounds this weekend and I’m in love with this thing!
I usually carry IWB at about 2 O’clock and can hide up to a Commander size 1911. I just recently started calling a P2000sk IWB, but am having mixed feelings about it. Dont get me wrong, the gun is pretty comfortable, but there is something about it that I have to figure out. I might go to my USPc or maybe back to 1911, but I will give it a mont or so,
M.

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
Two in my rotation, while 9mm isn't my favorite carry caliber, it's what I have in carry options until I get a holster for the USP C .40. I'd like to grab a P2000 .40, I miss mine.

Ported vp9 and P7
h7u5iPMl.jpg

AGG

Staff member
Two in my rotation, while 9mm isn't my favorite carry caliber, it's what I have in carry options until I get a holster for the USP C .40. I'd like to grab a P2000 .40, I miss mine.

Ported vp9 and P7

Very nice. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Ported vp9 and P7
h7u5iPMl.jpg
Did you have that ported? Is the barrel ported as well?
Being its 9mm, does the porting make any noticeable difference?
M.

ORL-LLC

I switch between my Springfield V-10 and my Wilson Combat

And Carry my USP-45C Tactical with CAN in it's bag :)