What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

HK12Step

I didn’t even know I needed it....A buddy of 20+ years (really like an older brother) and I were talking about the current state of affairs and what’s possibly to come; he brought up importation, past bans etc. and we started discussing AK’s. He loves those things, Polytech and Arsenal mainly. I’ve shot them but don’t own. I have some rifles/shotguns but primarily live in the handgun world. He told me I needed an AK. I told him I did not. He said he’d make me a deal I couldn’t refuse. Turns out he was correct.....

Norinco Type 56s
FB879899-12F6-41BC-A232-14187416BDD6.jpeg

Guyanaman1963

I didn’t even know I needed it....A buddy of 20+ years (really like an older brother) and I were talking about the current state of affairs and what’s possibly to come; he brought up importation, past bans etc. and we started discussing AK’s. He loves those things, Polytech and Arsenal mainly. I’ve shot them but don’t own. I have some rifles/shotguns but primarily live in the handgun world. He told me I needed an AK. I told him I did not. He said he’d make me a deal I couldn’t refuse. Turns out he was correct.....

Norinco Type 56s
View attachment 1772
I don’t own one either, but man that looks nice! Congratulations!
M.

MMissile

I just sold the one I had for nearly 20-years, and never fired. It had sentimental value. Romanian, with the "donkey-dong" handguard. A friend of my passed-on friend, built it in AZ. It had a 3 1/2lb trigger....and was a beauty.

AGG

Staff member
Okay......
I don't target-shoot handguns, and don't shoot slow. I put a bad-guy target out to about 12 yards, and fired at it as fast as I could keep the dot on the head. I was shooting 10 round groups. I've never shot a dot-sight on a pistol before, and it was weird. I was averaging 6-8" groups , all in the cranium with 147gr Fiocchi and the Federal 115gr-ball shot a bit lower. I was shooting fast. With nothing else to compare to, I believe the pistol to be very accurate with these 65 year-old eyes. Oh, and the bad guys don't want them shooting at them.;) Next time, I'll try shooting slow. It's difficult for me.
The Kimber-micro was obviously not anything like the Phoenix. I shot it with 90gr and 115gr. Lets just say at 20ft and rapid....They were all kill shots. The 90gr was a handful.

It was great day. Shot 2 new guns [200rnds total], hung out with my 2 closest friends, had a great lunch [IN a deli], and now relaxing in the warmth of my office.

Thanks for the report. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member

Norinco Type 56s
View attachment 1772

Very nice--- I have data on these, as well--- should you need any information. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

MMissile

It'll be weeks before it's shipped to the FFL, and many months before I can actually shoot it.
I just ordered optics for it. A Shield RMS, will co-witnesses on it.

Last edited:

MMissile

It's cool that it has a provision for a rail [wasted space], but I don't see any real practicality. What a great nightstand pistol. Keep a 30+ round mag handy, as a spare.

MMissile

We bought 5 of these, this a.m. I'm gonna thread mine, like this file pic............
I'll also get the barrel some black oxide.

altor-silenced-.jpg

Last edited: