What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

MSOGDAWG

I got it, had both shots too. Wife had both shots....owns her own practice and has been testing and treating folks for quiet some time now. She takes precautions and knock on wood she doesnt get it as she has not yet. No real rhyme or reason is the way it appears to me.

ENDER

Staff member
My uneducated opinion it that we will all come into contact with it eventually. It will either make you sick, or not. It will hospitalize you, or not. It will kill you, or not. Nature's way of leveling the playing field - happens every 100 yrs or so. Same thing probably happened when the flu appeared 1000 years ago. It killed millions of people worldwide the first year and now only kills 50,000 per year in the US.

I don't deny it exists and I am heartbroken for those families who have lost loved ones. But mandating non-surgical masks and closing down the country only kicks the can down the road.

AGG

Staff member
I got COVID in January after the Daytona 24 Hour race. My crew and I get tested every week because we travel so much. I had a positive PCR test and never had a sniffle. No fever, no headache, no nothing. I figured it was a false positive so I waited my 10 days and retested, positive again. After 2 weeks went and got an antibody test and it too was positive. So, I had it, and never knew it. It leveled 3 of my crew guys and one went to the hospital. 2 of us were totally asymptomatic.

My wife never isolated and slept in the same bed as me the entire time (she figured if I had she had it). She tested 4 times, all negative.

It’s hit or miss, my Aunt died from it 3 days before I was diagnosed.

Glad all recovered--- my condolences on your Aunt. :(

Tony

MMissile

My uneducated opinion it that we will all come into contact with it eventually. It will either make you sick, or not. It will hospitalize you, or not. It will kill you, or not. Nature's way of leveling the playing field - happens every 100 yrs or so. Same thing probably happened when the flu appeared 1000 years ago. It killed millions of people worldwide the first year and now only kills 50,000 per year in the US.

I don't deny it exists and I am heartbroken for those families who have lost loved ones. But mandating non-surgical masks and closing down the country only kicks the can down the road.
It's not natural. It was, then weaponized.

AGG

Staff member
Wonderful.... I get my first shot at 1:30 pm today!
Thanks Guys!!! Now I’m panicking!!!
M.

Maybe it will help with other things: ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Maybe it will help with other things: ;)

Tony
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That was vicious and totally uncalled for... but funny as all crap!!!!! 😎
M.