What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

Nehalem Man

Well shit.
Even after getting the J&J vaccine back on April 7th, guess who tested positive today for COVID. This guy.

Now I am in the process of canceling my trip to Belize for the second time in 12 months. I was scheduled to fly out this Saturday.

-E-

Guyanaman1963

Well shit.
Even after getting the J&J vaccine back on April 7th, guess who tested positive today for COVID. This guy.

Now I am in the process of canceling my trip to Belize for the second time in 12 months. I was scheduled to fly out this Saturday.

-E-
Brother I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you recover quickly! Dont worry about Belize, it will be there when youre ready again.

AGG

Staff member
Well shit.

-E-

Uncool--- it did not protect you AND you will have a third arm. :unsure:
Get well soon. :)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
Well shit.

-E-
Get well quick brother