What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

AGG

Staff member
I got my first pfizer shot on Dec. 24th - I live in a couple very rural counties, they were giving shots out to volunteer fire/EMS that early because all the paid medical people had it already by then. It was offered, I said what the hell, why not? It got my wife off my back about going to the weekly poker game and not wearing a mask (gets in the way of beer after all).

Its no big thing, fringe benefit, I view it as giving Fauci the finger - development, production, and distribution all got ramped up under an administration that they would rather not credit at this time. (Tony, hack that part out if need be, or I will, no worries)

Give credit where credit is due. ;)
Vaccinations are a way to depopulate the Earth for ease of takeover. :alien:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
Compliments of somebody from my local gun forum. Back when you didn't have to rely on a random act of journalism.

Tailflash

Got my first shot yesterday (Moderna); arm is a bit sore today akin to the reoccurring 3-year typhoid shot we got in the military, but no other effects. Heck, I just had a polio booster shot a few years ago due to the trips I used to make to South Asia. The Med Tech said polio has been on a rise over the years and is known to still be prevalent where I was going. I said I had that shot when I was in 1st grade; he said that is SO out of your system...

The best shot I ever got was the GG shot during Desert Storm. All of us had to line up and just happen there was a good-lookin’ gal from Shaw AFB in front of me that made those desert chocolate chip cammies look edible. We all had to drop our pants down just enough to get the GG shot in our left ass cheek. She went first, so 'I was forced' to get a 'shot' of her red bikini undies and some quality ass cheek; after a long 6 months, this was such a welcome sight in the desert... Ha!

Hk-USPC-40

That guy needs an armband headphone so he can always JAM!
Music not the crazy dual rifle thingy

Guyanaman1963

Got my 2nd shot yesterday at 11:00 am.
No symptoms for 24 hrs exactly! I though I got a placebo or something... that is until 11:00 am today!
I could have set my watch by it it was so specific!
Headache, internal fever (thats what my wife calls it) that just dries me out, MY SKIN HURTS... JUST BY LOOKNG AT IT!
muscles aches....
And to top it all off MY LGS just sold a KG USP Stainless with a threaded barrel after I told them to hold it for me!!!
They thought it was a tactical stainless... because of the barrel, but when I told them to call the guy they got it from and see if he had the original barrel... I thought they held it for me....it sold yesterday!
M.

Nehalem Man

Day number 9 of infection. It's been a very rough few days, but I think that I have turned the corner.

Nine people in total at my work infected all because this one ass-hat came to work four days straight with a fever.

Guyanaman1963

Day number 9 of infection. It's been a very rough few days, but I think that I have turned the corner.

Nine people in total at my work infected all because this one ass-hat came to work four days straight with a fever.
Glad youre turning the corner!
came to work 4 days with a fever? What a tool, total disrespect for anyone around him!
M.