What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

I had my first dose the first week in April. No symptoms or reaction at all. The second dose reacted on me for about a day. I felt flu like symptoms and lost my sense of taste for a day. After that, I was fine.

Guyanaman1963

I had my first dose the first week in April. No symptoms or reaction at all. The second dose reacted on me for about a day. I felt flu like symptoms and lost my sense of taste for a day. After that, I was fine.
Glad youre doing good! It hit me and was not the most comfortable feeling!
Lasted a few hours (5 or 6 ).
No lost of tase... but things did taste a bit differently.
M.

AGG

Staff member
Day number 9 of infection. It's been a very rough few days, but I think that I have turned the corner.

Nine people in total at my work infected all because this one ass-hat came to work four days straight with a fever.

Glad that you are recuperating. ;)

Tony

flybynt

I tried to get the J&J vacine shot twice now...I dont 🤔 I am destined to get vacinated 🙄

HotelKilo

Get well soon to any and all who contract the deadly chirus. While I think it's serious and deserves respect, I'll let my body take care of itself. I don't get flu or pneumonia shots and won't be getting the chirus vax anytime soon. I am not an anti-vaxer and don't ostracize those who opt for it, I'm just not getting for now...and maybe never.

Nehalem Man

Get well soon to any and all who contract the deadly chirus. While I think it's serious and deserves respect, I'll let my body take care of itself. I don't get flu or pneumonia shots and won't be getting the chirus vax anytime soon. I am not an anti-vaxer and don't ostracize those who opt for it, I'm just not getting for now...and maybe never.

After have now survived the China Virus, I wish I had taken the vaccination sooner. My doctor says it had not been in my system long enough to play much of a roll in getting over my infection.

My wife tested positive last Thursday. She has had the first Moderna shot and it is looking like she is going to only have mild symptoms. She was down for a day but rebounded yesterday afternoon and was mixing Old Fashion's ( medicinal of course) last night. She is also big on the supplements like Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc and was taking these for weeks ahead of being infected. Might have played a factor in her quick recovery. ???

-E-

Guyanaman1963

After have now survived the China Virus, I wish I had taken the vaccination sooner. My doctor says it had not been in my system long enough to play much of a roll in getting over my infection.

My wife tested positive last Thursday. She has had the first Moderna shot and it is looking like she is going to only have mild symptoms. She was down for a day but rebounded yesterday afternoon and was mixing Old Fashion's ( medicinal of course) last night. She is also big on the supplements like Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc and was taking these for weeks ahead of being infected. Might have played a factor in her quick recovery. ???

-E-
Hope she is over the worst of it. It sucks when stuff like this hits home.
I hope all works out in a positive way.
M.

AGG

Staff member

-E-

Hoping for a speedy recovery for your wife, as well. ;)

Tony

HotelKilo

-E-
Hope she recovers quickly. It is unusual in how it affects everyone differently.

Vinz Klortho

Just got Pfizer #2. I dont know what all the fuss is about, I feel fine.
My shoulderi s a little bit sore and I think;'lkjswubh
sgfhjhn degh93548yjbn
qekrg8 nm
j90qe8rn kjbh

h