What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

AGG

Staff member
That's a new fridge. It has a matching 6-burner gas stove. Admiral made the fridge. Blue-Star makes the stove. BIG-CHILL reskins and decorates their guts....and markets the retro-look stuff. Me and a friend, redid the whole kitchen-dining-room area in our small home. Went from 2 tiny rooms, to one large and hugely updated room. It turned out wonderful. This is the one wall....

View attachment 1616View attachment 1617

That looks great. 😲

Tony

HK12Step

I bought this on a whim. I want a really small 9mm/40 for carry. The problem is, that nobody makes a SA/DA, single-stack, diminutive, carry pistol. So, I thought this was cute, and proceeded to purchase it. It Arrived yesterday, along with my USPc. I'll fondle it for awhile, and if I don't warm-up to it more....it'll go into my FFL's counter.

View attachment 1607View attachment 1608View attachment 1609View attachment 1610View attachment 1611
I don’t know about diminutive as I’ve never handled one and not really a Springfield antics fan but does the 3.3 XD-E fit the bill? It’s DA/SA and single stack, comes in 9 and .45. On paper it’s a bit bigger but not sure how it stacks up in hand vs. that PC Shield.....🤔

MMissile

Looks cool. Specs are fairly large. Length and height are virtually the same as my USPc. It is single stack, though. Closest thing I've seen to what I desire, though.

Last edited:

MMissile

It [Shield} is now in my FFL's showcase. Never fired, handled twice. Can't believe such crap.

Hk-USPC-40

It [Shield} is now in my FFL's showcase. Never fired, handled twice. Can't believe such crap.
What crap can't you believe MMissile?? Do you mean that it's unfired/molested or that the pistol was a POS in you're opinion..
The 2.0 Shield that my Bro Has is SWEET!! An Hk it is not..

Guyanaman1963

USP built like a TANK... Handels like a SCALPEL!!! You cant beat it!!!
One of these days I am going to retire my 1911 and make the USP45 my CCW. Problem is... I dont want to give up the trigger on the 1911.
M.

MMissile

What crap can't you believe MMissile?? Do you mean that it's unfired/molested or that the pistol was a POS in you're opinion..
The 2.0 Shield that my Bro Has is SWEET!! An Hk it is not..
Chinese crap. Like S&W couldn't find a domestic maker of product for their gun cases. I also hate that PC/striker trigger. I'm glad I didn't buy a regular Shield. That would have to be like a VP70 trigger.

Hk-USPC-40

The 2.0 trigger is far superior to the pre M&P Shield trigger
My next door neighbor's boy friend has an older 40 Shield
His the trigger is $#!+ & no stop/nub behind it..
Don't know about the PC Models, I've seen them but never handled or dry fired one
Place where we buy the S&Ws always has trigger locks on the guns anyhow

Here's the one I gave my twin brother, It cost like $225 BTW 16 months ago.
P1240040.JPG

Hk-USPC-40

Looked at the workings of the Shield before, It's not like a Glock, It's striker is caught & released not pulled to the rear as you pull the trigger..
I too wonder why the cardboard boxes instead of the plastic blue case?? I'd guess it saves them a dollar or less, Who Knows??
Also the trigger can be made better with an Apex Kit but why would you wanna spend more money on it?

Cromag

Last Non-HK firearm I purchased....
20210201_181745.jpg
EAA Windicator. I just bought it because I didn't have a revolver.
Its ok.
Its built like a tank.
I think the ejector is broke or the locking piece is getting stuck... I have to remove all the spent shells by hand.. 🙄

AGG

Staff member
Last Non-HK firearm I purchased....
View attachment 1655
EAA Windicator. I just bought it because I didn't have a revolver.
Its ok.
Its built like a tank.
I think the ejector is broke or the locking piece is getting stuck... I have to remove all the spent shells by hand.. 🙄

Nice wheel gun. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Picked up my USP tac-9 and my Phoenix Fusion today. I've been going nuts, trying to find a non-striker pocket pistol. SA/DA is out. My best-friend/FFL decided to give me a pistol today. SA, it is. What a great day.

Kimber.jpg
HK Phoenix Kimber.jpg

Guyanaman1963

Nice! Congratulations!
I always liked Kimber but I dont know about too much about the Micro line... Same thing for the fusion... let me/us know how it works out.
The USP9T... well that speaks for itself!
Congratulations once again!!!
Thanks,
M.

MMissile

Nice! Congratulations!
I always liked Kimber but I dont know about too much about the Micro line... Same thing for the fusion... let me/us know how it works out.
The USP9T... well that speaks for itself!
Congratulations once again!!!
Thanks,
M.
Thanks. I wanted a pocket-gun, but hate strikers. This is the closest to what I desire, and is really nice. I've shot a few, and they were snappy. Maybe I'll warm-up to a 1911-style pistol.
Everybody in the store was really diggin' the Swiss pistol. It is a really nice weapon.....and nobody gave the HK a second look.
I hope to shoot the Fusion on Sunday, if I'm feeling better. I've got some Diverticulitis going on. Lots of antibiotics, and ate a bowl of soup today. It was clear fluids since Sunday. Feeling very weak.

Guyanaman1963

Thanks. I wanted a pocket-gun, but hate strikers. This is the closest to what I desire, and is really nice. I've shot a few, and they were snappy. Maybe I'll warm-up to a 1911-style pistol.
Everybody in the store was really diggin' the Swiss pistol. It is a really nice weapon.....and nobody gave the HK a second look.
I hope to shoot the Fusion on Sunday, if I'm feeling better. I've got some Diverticulitis going on. Lots of antibiotics, and ate a bowl of soup today. It was clear fluids since Sunday. Feeling very weak.
I pray and hope that you feel better soon. I myself am no stranger to health issues. It sucks getting old.
I love 1911’s, in fact, I carry a Kimber ultra .45 and love it And have had zero issues in the years that I have been carrying this.
with that said... I am really wanting to know how the Phoenix Fusion does.
probably not to carry but just to have something unique, reliable, and a really nice piece in my Collection.

perhaps one day I will hang up the 1911 and start carrying my USP .45... who knows.

take care,
M.