What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

MMissile

Thanks guys..... Getting old isn't for the young.
I'm anxious to shoot the Phoenix, but wanna feel good when I do.

I'm starting to get some pain again....back to the Tylenol.

catinthefurnace

Thanks guys..... Getting old isn't for the young.
I'm anxious to shoot the Phoenix, but wanna feel good when I do.

I'm starting to get some pain again....back to the Tylenol.
Hope you feel better soon.

Will be interested to hear how the Phoenix shoots.

catinthefurnace

vM1PQ51.jpg

If finally arrived!

MMissile

Bummer. I had a large one, about 8 years ago. Very uncomfortable.
Get better soon.

Hk-USPC-40

I've had several, Biggest was about the size of a dime..
I have pain meds but can't stand how they make you feel + they make me hyper like a meth addict = stay up all night cleaning, doing dishes & all the other stuff, Come to mention it I bet my Wife loves it..

MMissile

Well, got my Atlas bipod today, so I could get the glass on my 2nd Cobb MCR-200. This one has a 24" barrel. Don't know if I'll shoot a Cobb or the Phoenix tomorrow. Hmmmmm :unsure:

Cobb pair with optics 2.jpg

Cobb pair with optics 3.jpgCobb pair with optics 4.jpg

Last edited:

MMissile

I've been on a nut with firearms...for about 6-8 weeks now. Must be cabin/lockdown-fever.

MMissile

I'm gonna shoot the Phoenix and Kimber-micro. I'll take the long-gun, during the week, when there's less people around.

MMissile

That's when I take the select-fire stuff. LOL It's amazing, how many people love it....or are scared. I really enjoy letting women shoot the "K".

MMissile

Okay......
I don't target-shoot handguns, and don't shoot slow. I put a bad-guy target out to about 12 yards, and fired at it as fast as I could keep the dot on the head. I was shooting 10 round groups. I've never shot a dot-sight on a pistol before, and it was weird. I was averaging 6-8" groups , all in the cranium with 147gr Fiocchi and the Federal 115gr-ball shot a bit lower. I was shooting fast. With nothing else to compare to, I believe the pistol to be very accurate with these 65 year-old eyes. Oh, and the bad guys don't want me shooting at them.;) Next time, I'll try shooting slow. It's difficult for me.
The Kimber-micro was obviously not anything like the Phoenix. I shot it with 90gr and 115gr. Lets just say at 20ft and rapid....They were all kill shots. The 90gr was a handful.

It was great day. Shot 2 new guns [200rnds total], hung out with my 2 closest friends, had a great lunch [IN a deli], and now relaxing in the warmth of my office.

Last edited: